We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Sonny Holiday of Southeast Asia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Smoking in Singapore

I didn't care much for his black knockoff Losander Table.
It is what it is, Lock, Stock, Smoking Cigs and all!

Some comments for my good friends at

I think the song needed to be more upbeat or swanky.
The unnamed performer is reminiscent of Michael Jackson.
Peace
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Nick W
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Nick W
With a choice to be kind or correct, I usually choose kindness. however I must be correct in this: this is in thailand. its in pattaya. one of the last places I ever need to be. however its FULL of tourists, western and thai alike. many ppl have suggested I busk there....but if I had a choice to be within the majestic mountains of northern thailand or in the belly of the beast residing in the worlds largest prostitute walking street in Pattaya, I will choose the real magic of the north...
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Tukie, Hiro, and Nat are the three amigos performing in this clip.
I didn't care much for the crotch grabbing at the end, but it's
evidence of norms in the city. The tourists, just go with it.

Nick,
You're spot on with your remarks...it is what it is though right?
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2011-12-13 07:41, Nick W wrote:
With a choice to be kind or correct, I usually choose kindness. however I must be correct in this: this is in thailand. its in pattaya. one of the last places I ever need to be. however its FULL of tourists, western and thai alike. many ppl have suggested I busk there....but if I had a choice to be within the majestic mountains of northern thailand or in the belly of the beast residing in the worlds largest prostitute walking street in Pattaya, I will choose the real magic of the north...

I almost understand your statement, but failed world geography. Which is to the north? Thailand or Pattaya?
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Nick W
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Nick W
Pattaya is an hour south from BKK. I live in the north near Burma. Thai humour is sexually suggestive as it is. Add in the vibe of Pattaya and you can get away with ALLOT. Take out ego and its actually quite funny...I personally think a street show (mine at least) should be raunchy a little. I don't want parents thinking I'm a babysitter.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1779 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Southeast asia and knockoffs, what a surprise!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Sonny Holiday of Southeast Asia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL