The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » James Kellog Jr "Almost X Rated" Show in San Diego (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious

Shaaaa Wing......It’s time to come out and play – adult style. Fasten your seat belts because you are about to embark on an epic journey through the subconscious mind with very naughty consequences! This high energy show isn’t for the shy......With a unique blend of hypnosis and erotica, it is the perfect night out on the town. You are guaranteed to laugh your head off with this SIZZLIN’ HOT SHOW! There are only 2 types of people – the voyeur.....or the exhibitionist....which one are you???

This show is HILARIOUS, 100% HIGH ENERGY entertainment. James has been on TV, Radio and was recently featured on TLC’s hit show LA INK when he hypnotized Kat Von D to quit smoking! He has literally hundreds of satisfied corporate clients worldwide and we would love to provide you with the best entertainment you have ever experienced.

Sizzlin’ HOT Adult Comedy Hypnosis Show January 6, 2011
Featuring Amazing Hypnotist James Kellogg Jr.
Doors open at 7:00 Show starts at 8:00 PM
Admision $20.00 21 and over

Seating is strictly general admission. First come, first served. So, if you want to guarantee the best front row seating, or would like to be in the show – Get there early!!!

Video
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
James is a friend of ours and we have performed at several venues together. He has a great show and you will laugh the entire night. Go see him.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Hey there Kevin! It's good to see you again Brother.
I'm sorry that I missed you both when I was in Phoenix.
Be safe on the road out there man!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Heads up reminder, this week for those of you in the region folks!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » James Kellog Jr "Almost X Rated" Show in San Diego (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL