The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbits! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
117 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
I have fellow magician in my town that does a classic force on his rabbit.
Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Earth
121 Posts

Profile of Illusionist
No, Canada has no requirement for that but you do need a licence to own a cat because of negligent keepers not fixing them. Then there is pussy everywhere. Benny's aren't nearly as popular as cats and its a shame. Benny's are so much cuter and fun Smile
Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Earth
121 Posts

Profile of Illusionist
Sorry my ipad spell correct changed Bunnys to Benny's, I gotta shut that thing off
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Different municipalities have different requirements as on the West Coast of Canada you don't need a license for cats, bunnies, or other domestic pets but do for dogs.

I have cats, dogs, and bunnies and other species of animals. Fostering for a bunny rescue ,amongst others, I've had as many as 18 (all spayed and neutered) and currently have 6. The bunnies have a large 40 foot enclosure which is heated and has enclosed outdoor access. Bunny heaven! Bunnies do well with another bunny for bonding and companionship. Neutering or spaying not only helps them live longer but prevents habits like spraying and unwanted litters. I'd encourage anyone to look for a bunny to check out shelters or rescues and they are usually fixed before being put up for adoption. Recently in some municipalities they've banned the sale of bunnies in pet stores as many impulse shoppers would later dump them in parks thinking these domestic animals would be okay, but, in reality subjects them to a cruel existance as they are domestic and not wild rabbits. Just saying as I've just spent last weekend helping with a fundraiser for rabbit rescue and there are so many bunnies needing good homes so don't forget to check out your local shelter or rescue. Rabbit House society on the web is a great resource to find out about bunny health and care.

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbits! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL