The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Emotional Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI my friends!
Jus to let you know that my new ebook "Emotional Mentalism" is available.
From jenuary 2012 will be in limited release (100 copies) deluxe edition with hardcover and dustjacket, with singned and numbered bookplate.
If you want more info please send me a pm or email to info@lucavolpe.com

Here is a quote from Neal Scryer:

I am a big fan of Luca's work, his creations are brilliant.
He is one of mentalism's innovative thinkers.
Luca has stepped out of his boundaries on his latest release in a dimension that you would not believe.
He has created presentations here beyond anyone's imagination.
Lets just say he has created a masterpiece, the Rembrandt of mentalism.

Neal Scryer

Here is a complete list of contents:

1. Crystal Psychometry (my unique psychometry routine with crystals and a singing bowl. Just this routine will pay you back 10 times more of what you pay for this book!)

2. The Sound of Dream Q&A (My take on the Q&A act using the “sound of dreams”)

3. eMOTIONal ENERGY ( a routine full of moment of wonder in a sequence of energy attunement,invisible touch,readings and my personal “long term third eye positive suggestion”,plus you will have tips on how to link all the guests to you for long time and get more business!)

4. BODY AND SPIRIT HELING PROGRAMMING AND SUGGESTION (BSHPS) (this is not a trick, but a real concept based on energy work which will help your client to heal himslef from minor phisical problems)

5. BACK IN TIME (my take on the past life regression, where you will be able to read and predict the thoughts of your client, a simple concept with a twist!)

6. THE BOOK OF DREAMS (you will be able to predict the meaning of what you client will dream for an entire week)

7. STONE OF DESTINY EXPANDED (my signature routine on the topic of the which hand routine previously released as single manuscript now expanded with two new ideas from myself and Pablo Amirà)

8. ASTRAL PROJECTION ( your client will be able to separate his conscious from the physical body and when he will back in his body will be able to tell you what you wrote on a piece of paper.)

9. THE PORTAL (this is the final act of my psychic parties. The spectators will leave the show more empowered and with the smile on their face. This is what you want!)

10. PENDULUM PSYCHIC BABY by Pablo Amirà(an incredibile pendulum routine from the clever mind of Pablo Amirà which will connect very emotionally with your clients)

11. SYNCHRONISTIC DREAMS by Neal Scryer (Neal says that this is one of the strongest routine he does. The perfect routine to do when you want to impress someone and be remembered forever.)

12. FINDINGS by Scott Grossberg (a great reading system)

13. BOHT by Bryn Reinolds (the best improptu which hand routine)

PLUS, I will give share with some informations about crystals and energy works therapies from the courses and stage I had in the past years.

Here you will learn:
1. How to set up a private energy work session gaining rapport with your clients.
2. Basic knoweldge about crystals and how use them in “medicine crystal therapy”.
3. Finger dowsing tecniques
4. The Color Light terapy Pen (an introduction to this beautiful tools with a lot of potential for any mentalism/energy work routine)

PLUS you will have my FULL structure on my Psychic Parties Shows:
Theme of my psychic parties,List and sequence of the routines,advertising, how to promote yourself,what you can sell to the psychic parties,how to use your basic notion on energy work and get clients for private sessions.

Thanks for the attention.
Luca
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just received a great comment on my book from Richard Webster!

"I read "Emotional Mentalism" in one sitting, and was so excited I immediately read it again. Luca has written a wonderful book full of fascinating rituals and experiments using color and crystals. Luca explains everything extremely well, and in great detail. It's obvious that he's performed everything in the book many times. As well as complete instructions, he provides a complete script for every effect. His presentations are convincing, and technically easy to do. My favorite effects are Crystal Psychometry and The Energy Portal, but over the next few months I'm going to experiment with virtually everything in this book. This book is essential reading for every mystery performer, and everyone who wants to create what Luca calls "unforgettable moments of wonder." Highly recommended."
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Here is my little review on EMOTIONAL MENTALISM by Luca Volpe

I bought this book a few days ago and just now have had the time to write my thoughts down.

The number one thing that jumped out at me while I was reading is that this isn’t mentalism as MOST of us know it. This is mentalism for the psychic world! This book not only touches on psychic work but also gives you the tools necessary to appear as if what you are doing is truly REAL!

The material in this book will make a very mind-blowing impression on those lucky enough to see you perform these routines. Most of the routines in this book involve the use of crystals. The reader is given the basic knowledge of the power and their basic uses. I never knew there was so much to learn about crystals and how much of an influence they have on people. If you like the psychic side of things along with demonstrating the power of crystals and Chakras then this is a must read. This book is written to make you look, sound and feel like a psychic entertainer. It uses mentalism in a way that makes your routines appear to be more on the psychic side. It blurs the line between mentalism and the psychic world. This is something that I find to be truly enjoyable and VERY engaging.

The very first routine is a Psychometry act that uses crystals, blindfold, five chairs and a singing bowl. This act hit me hard right between the eyes and made me stop and really think about the impact this would have on people. Sure it is a psychometry routine BUT nothing like what you are used to doing! I don’t want to say too much about this because I don’t want others to read about how this looks to the audience. It truly has a LOOK and a FEEL that is guarantee to blow people away! All I will say about this routine/act is that the people that come on stage to help are NOT asked! They are drawn to the stage! This is 10 out of 10 stars for me!

The 2nd routine once again involves the singing bowl in a very devious way! It is a Q & A act done in a way that is very simple and very believable. The singing of the bowl really enhances the overall impact and gives this routine a very mystical feel and ambiance. I have to stop and say that the first two routines of this book will MAKE you stand apart from EVERYONE and make you MONEY! I am not going to review everything in the book but will touch on a few more items. But just from the opening routines you KNOW that this is a work of prominence.

The 3rd routine is called ‘eMOTIONaL ENERGY’. It combines a sequence attunement, readings and so much more. I wish that I could say more about this but don’t want to give things away. Let’s just say that this will PLAY BIG at a psychic party and get everyone involved. It even lets the host play a MAJOR role as you more or less transfer a little psychic power to her! People that are coming to the psychic party will start to get ready days before because of this simple amazing idea! The host contacts her guesses a few days before the party and mentions to them to do something prior to coming that night. This little idea will peak interest and create a buzz about the upcoming psychic party!

I didn’t realize how this book affected me until I started writing this review. It has made me look at simple ways to turn a mentalism routine into something larger than life. I always loved demonstrating my psychic abilities and this book has given me so much more AUTHORITY in doing so.

As I already stated, this is NOT your everyday mentalism book. It goes beyond and into an area few of us ever enter. I get excited just reading these routines/acts because I know that they will hit hard and make us stand apart from others. And that means more money and gigs!

‘BACK IN TIME’ (Past life regression) is an interesting routine because a person is asked to sit as you guide him back in time to an early prior of their life. Asking a few questions, everyone gets the feel of what he is seeing and experiencing in this past life regression. You are able to see their past and make predictions that are true.

BODY AND SPIRIT HEALING PROGRAMS AND SUGGESTION (BSHPS) is a psychological exercises that will help people heal minor physical and psychological problems. It is a visualization process that can help with small headaches or muscle pains. This is where the crystal wand comes into play and is used. This would fit well in a psychic party and help create a persona unlike any other. Talk about doing it for real! The power of the mind can be very strong if guided correctly!

The next part of the book deals with how Crystals are used in ‘Medical Crystal Therapy’. If you are going to use crystals than this is a must read part of the book.

The next routine is Luca’s famous ‘Stone of Destiny’. It is a Which Hand routine that plays very well. From there you will find a routine by Scott Grossberg titled, ‘FINDINGS’. This is followed by Bryn Raynolds’ ‘BOHT’. I don’t need to say anything about these two routines because I am sure you know about these fine gentlemen and their work. Top notch!

ASTRAL PROJECTION had me laughing to myself because it is such a simple routine. It is an old idea with new makeup and a new dress. After a little hypnotic suggestion the person leaves their physical body and once they return give you information that they could ONLY have acquire if they REALLY did have an ASTRAL PROJECTION! This act will simply shock those that are watching!

In Luca’s ‘The Book of Dreams’ you predict what a person will dream over the next few days.

‘THE PORTAL’ is a method to allow everyone in attendance to leave the program empowered and feeling positive. This is a great way to conclude your program!

‘PENDULUM PSYCHIC BABY’ by Pablo Amirà is included and is a clever way to connect with a person. I can’t really say much about this without giving the routine away.

‘SYNCHRONISTIC DREAMS’ by Neal Scryer is also included and if you have either the Black or White book, then you know how his routines and tips play!

Luca has given us his FULL structure on his Psychic Parties Shows. I have done physic parties before but NEVER like THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After reading this book, I REALLY want a singing bowl and a Crystal wand!!!!!!!!! …. This is all I will say about Luca’s Psychic Parties.

After reading this book you will be able to touch your audience emotionally and contribute more meaning to your performance and overall character. I enjoy doing this type of entertainment and find great value and merit in this book. This may not be for everyone but you won’t know unless you take a bite!

Best
Ray
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I gave gladly one of my pendulum effects for this book for the simple reason that it really ROCKS!

If you want the good and serious stuff, If you enjoy Scryer´s or Finley´s work, you must get this.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Great review of my book "Emotional Mentalism" on the Market place of the Mind!
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/emotment.html
:)
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Wow, wish I had one... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
tvbobby
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of tvbobby
Looking forward to this...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Guys!
no "sadness" the book is available in two formats: pdf and deluxe collector's edition and there is still space in the first 50 to get the chakra set(deluxe edition, only 100 copies will be made)!
Anything, please let me know via pm or email to info@lucavolpe.com
;)
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Still 27 copies to get the free chakra set!
We start the sells not long ago so you are still in time!
Ship via UPS and FEDEX worldwide!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Some other photos:

(signed and numbered bookplate!)

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just received another great review!You can see here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=303&48

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys for only 10 days all my books will be 25% off!
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lucavolpe
Thanks!
Luca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Emotional Mentalism (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL