The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Public Speaking Mentalists (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Does anyone know anyone who performs keynote speaking with mentalism? I know long ago I chatted with someone here who was a professional speaker using mentalism but it was long ago when I first visited the topic. I have been fervantly working on my first speech and need more information. Not public speaking information but more of what mix/blend of mentalism to inject.

Do not want names necessarily just curious about how many out there combine the two. The only resource I know is regarding magic and speaking btw.

Thanks in advance.

G-ani
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
Ken Weber?
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
Hmmmm.....how about me Smile

I combine my personal experiences with health issues and ultra-marathon racing and mentalism effects to talk about long-lasting motivation and the potential of people. Also present some business topics.

Check out:
http://www.amazingcompanyevents.com/keynote/ and http://www.athletemotivationalspeaker.com

If you are interested....we can talk and discuss.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Contact Eric Samuels on this board.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Kennedy does keynote speaking and mentalism.

Dr Rob.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow, thanks to all. Good selection here. I really had no idea. Be in touch. Smile
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
433 Posts

Profile of Alan M
I think Chuck Hicock fits in here.

http://www.chuckhickok.com/
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, I do the same as well.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I do corporate keynote.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Same here.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
I use mentalism sometimes when I lecture at the University and also when I’m hired to do motivational talks and corporate capacitating,

I have also done corporate training in sales with a hypnosis show and it worked pretty well Smile

Giovanni.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Barrie Richardson!
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Richard Osterlind's business card states he is a motivational speaker. He performs his mentalism show and shares a motivational message at the end.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Feel free to PM me and I'll help where I can.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Aren't we all?
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
In my opinion mentalism is perfect as the foundation or format to present a motivational program or key note, far more than magic. Magic has little real affiliation or connection with motivation as it pertains to each of our personal and/or professional lives, whereas mentalism is an open gate of direct afiliations.

Why do you ask?
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Yes. I think maybe he means a public speech on a particular subject or theme that uses mentalism.

Like this:

http://www.thersa.org/events/audio-and-p......adership

Cheers

Dr Todd
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Of those of you who are motivational speakers using mentalism to emphasis points what do yhou suggest as effects, dvds and books to acquire to help further someone who is interested in this type of mentalism? the bookms may be in or out of mentalism

Barney
Always in motion is the future
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks to all. Sorry, with the holidays and all I am pretty tasked out. The reason I asked is I am moving more into the keynote speaking market. Visited this topic a few years ago and worked here and there on it but now been putting as much time into as possible.

Thanks to all and Dr Todd for that audio. That was excellent! I only have a Masters but never really have used it, hopefully it will help with my marketing.Smile

And yes, I agree mentalism is better suited then magic because I think most mentalist are already use to longer drawn out presentational platforms.

Great stuff. I was asking also to see how much mentalism mix ya'll inject into your speeches. Anyway, the market is very ripe as we move into 2012. Subject matter seems to be one of the toughest decisions for me at least. There are a ton of motivational speakers already on the market so I skipped over that one. I am leaning more towards the mind in business right now. Rewrote many outlines.

BTW: I have not contacted her yet but does anyone know how to get the Tripp Model alone without buying an entire package?

Thanks

G-ani
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Public Speaking Mentalists (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL