The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Prof. Cheer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I'm sorry, I don't get it. 1959-60 I bought Prof Cheer for about 12 to $15. Performed it every night in a strip club about every two hours or until a new tour bus arrived from 8 to 4 in morning (maybe 4 times a night). Not that big of a pain to set up and carry under the belt until ready to go and usually performed between dancers scenery changes (or when they sat in the audience with customers buying them drinks). Now I see the same trick is selling for $100 to $125, supposedly with a gimmick that makes it easier to set up. Is there anyone that has used the original who can say the extra $100 plus makes the trick worth the current price? Yes, I am aware you can buy the original for less than $25. Thank you for your review, input.
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
I own the belt and I don't use it although I don't use the Prof cheer that much, unless it is for an older crowd. Interested in buying the belt? if so I can give you a really good deal on it.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 23:24, Isaiah wrote:
I own the belt and I don't use it although I don't use the Prof cheer that much, unless it is for an older crowd. Interested in buying the belt? if so I can give you a really good deal on it.

Yes, if the price is the same or better for a regular prof. cheer. You did not say if it was worth the extra $100. : )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Prof. Cheer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL