The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Exposure video! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Who is this jerk? He's got lots of exposure videos with lots of hits. Why is he doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggfervLvW......AAAAAAAQ
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Because he is a looser , phsyco, nerd these are the three reasons I can think of now.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
He looks familiar: http://www.michiganmagician.com/

I saw him in "compete" in Colon one year. That's a few minutes I won't get back. He had all the personality of an Asperger's sufferer. I guess he's getting notoriety the only way he can. I hope he gets booted from SAM and IBM.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Someone should report him
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Inspiration from other loosers, that's it.
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Isn't it true that with enough dislikes the video goes away... seem to recall getting that message on youtube once. Or may have been on a comment. I just vote them down when I see exposure vids...
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Here's a video where he gives his name, incriminating himself. This video should get him banned from every magic organization. It's likely to outrage everyone here. David J. Castle obviously has something wrong with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V99fxA9463M&feature=related
Andrew_N
View Profile
New user
Sweden
43 Posts

Profile of Andrew_N
***** Loser!
Hate guys like this. Just because he sucks and can't get bookings he don't need to destroy for the rest of us.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This kid has been doing this for years. I remember a dealer showing me one of his video explaining/exposing a Mak Magic trick several years ago. I see him as one that is being raised by his Grandparents, and has a hard time finding his place in society.

If no one is going to do anything about this, then just walk on. I would hire a hit-man, but I don't have the resources.

Actually, all you are doing is drawing attention to him and that is exactly what he wants. So he is still winning.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
There should be a law for the magicians to throw eggs and shoes at this type of loser.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I'm going to go back and hit dislikes on all his videos I can find in the hopes that will help get them down. I did post a comment asking him why he was doing this and asking him to reexamine his motives and himself.
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
VE Day
View Profile
New user
LONDON, England, UK
94 Posts

Profile of VE Day
I don't understand the logic of the first video at all. There is no logic to it. He 'teaches' people how to do the Fantasio Disappearing Cane. But in order to do the trick you first have to buy a Fantasio Disappearing Cane, which comes with the instructions on how to do it.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
He's not making any money from this so it must be some immature ego satisifaction that motivates him is my only guess.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
You think if we all send him an email, he will stop? Maybe he didn't know he hurting the art of magic. This is his email: DaveJ@prodigy.net
r1238ex
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of r1238ex
What do you think when a well known & praised Café member doing exposure on his TV show?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLjhpw8g8M
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 00:05, r1238ex wrote:
What do you think when a well known & praised Café member doing exposure on his TV show?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLjhpw8g8M

Where is that published? I have never seen it in print. How much does it cost?
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
That's "Dr." David J. Castle. A PhD in marketing.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjcastle

This whole affair is really sad.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Anyone who has ever seen him "compete" at Abbott's knows just how sad he really is - watching paint dry is more entertaining than him. The guy is a social gimp. Anyone who would hire him for a show just doesn't get out much.
VE Day
View Profile
New user
LONDON, England, UK
94 Posts

Profile of VE Day
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 05:40, Alan Munro wrote:
Anyone who has ever seen him "compete" at Abbott's knows just how sad he really is

Why is he allowed to perform at Abbotts if he is involved in worldwide exposure of their tricks? Surely they know he is doing this? (He appears to make very proud claims about it according to his CV posted above).
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2011-12-25 05:56, VE Day wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 05:40, Alan Munro wrote:
Anyone who has ever seen him "compete" at Abbott's knows just how sad he really is

Why is he allowed to perform at Abbotts if he is involved in worldwide exposure of their tricks? Surely they know he is doing this? (He appears to make very proud claims about it according to his CV posted above).

I saw him compete years before he became an exposer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Exposure video! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL