We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Click by Valdemur Gestur (VanishingIncMagic) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi all,

Today I am reviewing a great new trick I received.
Click is taught by Patrick Kun, created by Valdemar Gestur, and produced by VanishingIncMagic.

REVIEW

Click – New Rubberband and Deck move by Valdemur Gestur. From a bit of research, he has a few tricks available at Ellusionist.
Here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcDip_AJXU

Price: $10.00 for the download, from VanishingIncMagic.

Where to buy: http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-d......s/click/

The summary:

Click is a great new visual rubberband and deck move, where upon a flick of the rubberband, a card instantly appears face up on top of the pack.
It is a knacky move, but very visual. Watch for yourself the many applications and visuality of Click, by watching the trailer at the link above ^.

Production Quality:

Although the production quality is very simple, it is elegant and everything is very clear. RATING: 10/10.

Teaching:

Patrick Kun teaches this effect well, and I can only think of a few things that were not included. He goes through the move in detail, and explains several applications. It possibly would have been nice to see the creator teach the effect, but Patrick does a great job.

RATING: 9/10.

Overall:

This move is brilliant, and many applications are available. Although I am certainly not a 'finger flinger', I was still able to pick up this move, and can do it most of the time. If you have learnt and can perform some knacky moves, then you will pick this up very quickly, probably even after an hour or two. It is 100% impromptu, and all that is required is a rubber band (a certain type is suggested, but you can just play around with assorted sizes and find the one best for you) and a borrowed/normal, shuffled deck of cards. This is what makes it very commercial. There is not much more to say except for the teaching is good, the production is great, and the move is a brilliant move that I am sure you will use!

I am surprised there isn't much hype about this, because VanishingInc have triumphed once more!

OVERALL RATING: 9.5/10 Highly Recommended.

Best,

Kyle
kzmania
View Profile
New user
U.S.A.
7 Posts

Profile of kzmania
Kyle,

Thank you for posting a great review. It is knacky but well worth it. Glad you enjoy it.

-Patrick Kun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Click by Valdemur Gestur (VanishingIncMagic) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL