The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2011 entrée: Craig Filicetti » » Customer Service » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi Craig,

You're gaining a reputation for the best customer service in the business. Customer service seems to be such an important aspect of any business but so many magic creators fail at it. I have three of your products and you go out of your way help. I wondered you could share your thoughts on customer service.

All the best
Sean
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Hi Craig. You absolutely deserve to be a Guest of Honor here on Café. Your service is excellent and your products have always opened up multiple application thoughts. Keep up the great work.

Bill
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Craig provides the best customer service of any magic dealer / creator that I know. He's obviously an electronics genius, plus he's a heck of a nice guy.

Robert McDaniel
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Customer service is about caring about what you offer people in the way of products and services, and Craig obviously cares a great deal about his product line and his customers. It's evident in the quality of what he provides. I picked up several things from him this year, and every effect has been exceptional, ingenious, solidly constructed, and I am using all of them constantly.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thanks for the comments guys.

I just try to give service to the level that I would like to receive it. These are high end products and deserve service to match. I do hope to become more efficient next year so I can provide even faster feedback. I would also like to develop better documentation to answer the most common questions.

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2011 entrée: Craig Filicetti » » Customer Service » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL