The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubialis and the ambitious coin (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mipple
View Profile
New user
London, UK
76 Posts

Profile of Mipple
This is beautifully thought out. There are no more moves than is necessary to get the job done and, as a result, it's direct, simple and very magical.

Mark
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I love it. I love the showmanship. I love that it is so simple conceptually and so powerful in effect! I have to give it a try to see if the control over the tossing is difficult to control with the required precision.
I really like this...
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8638 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, it's a great little effect alright. Smile I don't sit much at all when I'm out and about doing magic but I might take seat every now and again with this little gem. I can see guys like a Mike Gallo using this as he performs mostly sitting. Smile

Man, there sure are a lot of really good and creative coin guys out there. Some you don't generally here too much about unless someone happens to like someone else's work in their travels and brings it to light here. But every so often, you hear and see a name that's not as readily known and you just have to shake your head and say "why didn't any of us think of that?" Smile Who you know the best isn't always the best or the only, thank God. Smile Keep it coming from the big, small and all. It's all good. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The guys in Spain all seem to come up with highly innovative material, different than the usual stuff. Same with Ponta, Akira, and the other Japanese magicians. And then on top of that, Bertini, Godons,Franzis, Petty, and so many guys on the other side of the pond that are really raising the bar with great coin magic. I love that the internet allows us to access this great material, and see some amazing performers.
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
GLAD to see you survived your birthday, Doc! Looking forward to more innovative things from YOU!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
marc ruiz
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of marc ruiz
You are great Rubiales!
dj
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of dj
"Backfire Ambitious Coin":
https://youtu.be/2TrO8WbTfGA

Darko
draupnir
View Profile
New user
Texas
51 Posts

Profile of draupnir
I really like this concept! Im going to have to start looking into all the sources everyone discussed and possibly get this myself.
griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
75 Posts

Profile of griz326
I'm still trying to figure out how to buy the instructions...sure hope the effect is easier to learn Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubialis and the ambitious coin (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL