We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 NITRO fastes signed card to wallet. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmagician83
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Magicmagician83
I took a look at the demo video on Penguin, and it looks a little iffy. What is the purpose of showing a blank card in the wallet before the trick. Also, the pocket in the wallet looks a little weird as does the wallet. I have not seen the original F1 wallet but this just looked weird to me. Also, the effect looks a lot like WORMHOLE just with a wallet. Why the high price? Any thoughts on this or has anyone gotten it yet?

-Chris
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I found a thread on the Nitro here:

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......m=218&39

Hope that helps.
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
I saw the Penguin video, too, and I got the impression that the use of the blank-faced card at the start was just one possible handling. I kinda like the idea of a spectator's signed card appearing in your wallet, then turning out to have a blue back when every other card in the deck has a red back -- that's a nice kicker -- but I think I'd leave out showing a blank blue-backed card in the wallet at the start.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Quote:
On 2011-12-31 00:02, Magicmagician83 wrote:
I took a look at the demo video on Penguin, and it looks a little iffy. What is the purpose of showing a blank card in the wallet before the trick. Also, the pocket in the wallet looks a little weird as does the wallet. I have not seen the original F1 wallet but this just looked weird to me. Also, the effect looks a lot like WORMHOLE just with a wallet. Why the high price? Any thoughts on this or has anyone gotten it yet?

-Chris

So it means S.A.W. from Peter Nardi & Alakazam looks weird as well to you? This is different than regular hip pocket wallets.

Wormhole is totally different trick as you don't need a wallet. F1 has quite a high price because it is made of a really fine leather. It is smooth and comes in the right size for either hip pocket or breast pocket.

F1 Nitro itself is the newest version of F1 Wallet. F1 Nitro combines the original F1 Wallet with some other features that don't come with F1 Wallet such as ability for indexing and peeking or S.U.C. perhaps? I haven't got F1 Nitro but only F1 Wallet.

I do agree somehow about showing the blank card at the beginning. It might give an idea that the card might be swapped.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
I have the 1st F1 wallet. Very nice wallet. I don't think I need the new one.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Well, that's true. If you're only looking for CTW routine, F1 Wallet is good enough. You can do different versions with it.

But with the additional features, it might give a little more space for the owner to have something else rather than just CTW.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2011-12-31 00:02, Magicmagician83 wrote:

-Chris

I have the regular F1, and it looks and acts just like a regular wallet. It is not weird at all. Space is a little limited, but it is a fully functional wallet. I use it as my normal wallet, and I have 3 other "Magic" wallets and 2 normal ones. This is my preferred one to use. I have never had to give a spectator the $50 bill that is there for them to take if I fail in my performance. I'm sure that the Nitro is excellent too, but I'm not sure if I need the extra effects that it can do. But if I did, I would get the Nitro!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 NITRO fastes signed card to wallet. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL