The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Fun And Games Forum Proposal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I'd like to suggest the addition of a "Fun And Games" forum to The Magic Café.

It would be for the discussion of games magicians can provide for their clients, along with their regular show. I assume the main interest would be from those who perform childrens birthday parties, but I think there would still be plenty of interest from many other parts of the magic community.

The forum could also be used by members to play message board games with each other, and any of the currently existing message board games could potentially be moved to the new topic.

Lastly thank you to everyone involved with The Magic Café, and I truly appreciate all you've done for the magic community!!
William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
464 Posts

Profile of William Draven
Really?
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2286 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I would venture that since games at a show have such a narrow interest range and have been discussed much on the Little Darlings section, and the other word games are largely confined to Now That's Funny, that's probably not going to fly very far.

Just my opinion.
Ed
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Sounds like a good idea. What do we have to lose?
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
It's sort of like starting a "Sit Boy" forum to talk about what kinds of dogs magicians might own.

.......of course, then the magicians who own cats would want a "Here Kitty" forum.........and on and on it goes.
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I agree the amount of interest wouldn't be nearly as large as most other topics. To be fair however, there seems to be quite a bit of demand for a "message board game" topic, to put all the presently running, and any new games into. While both it and the party games aren't huge niches, together I think they're still worth consideration.

Plus if you're considering it based on posts, looking at the game threads in the comedy topic, there are over 30,000 - probably closer to 40,000).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Fun And Games Forum Proposal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL