The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New demos from TI - Your thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
Hi Guys and girls,

As the thread got moved I wanted to let you know that "6th Scent" from Taylor Imagineering now has 2 new demos.

We got rid of the TELL ALL demo and decided to go with a more traditional approach as you all suggested. Here are the first two demos, one more to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_guLlDLVw

http://youtu.be/0I8ItCUZoqk

MJ
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Great Video matt, when I came get abit of money together I will definitely be purchasing this! Smile

Kieran
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
576 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
These are great.
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Thanks guys glad you enjoyed them, 1 more demo to come. We have also decided to include the pens in the 6th scent kit now Smile This means you can do everything you see in the demos (and more) right out of the box!

Enjoy

MJ
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Yes, I also enjoyed the videos and can't wait for this to come out, also looking forward to the next video.

Matt, you get six tags, is that correct?

Darren
Twitter @darjames
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
6 is right!

MJ
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
+ the micro rec***er, lip balm tubes, pens, dvd, warranty, foam lined carrying case, usb cables etc!!!

MJ
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I brought mine! Now I just need to wait to have this beauty in my hands!
:)
aukt
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of aukt
This is the least talked about release announced here is quite some time.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3100 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Looks great!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Fantastic!
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Thanks guys! It truly is an AMAZING set and INCREDIBLE value!!! I don't think there is another product of it's type that has so much for so little cost. I am helping manufacture each set personally and I can tell you that the attention to detail is outstanding!!!! I am honored to have my name on this product for sure.

MJ
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2171 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Here is demo #3: http://youtu.be/tY3gaNnnnIc

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Very nice can't wait to receive mine!
:)
My head start to spin of ideas!...lol...
matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
A couple of points that I need to bring up before the release of 6th Scent at Blackpool.

1) Many people have been asking if international Lip Balm labels are available for countries that do not use the English Language?

We have decided to include a jpeg and PDF file on the DVD. The file will have labels with no text on and just images and a barcode. You can then print the labels out and add them to your set of tubes. You can also use a computer program such as photoshop etc to add text to the labels in your own language if you choose. It will be a simple matter of inserting the DVD in your computer and opening the files and then printing on adhesive paper or regular paper through your printer.

2) The production costs of 6th Scent are CONSIDERABLY higher than anticipated which means that the final retail price will have to go up by $50. This means the retail cost of 6th Scent at Blackpool and onwards will be $450 instead of $400. This still represents an AMAZING deal for what you get in the set but our costs are simply way too high to sell this for $400!

The good news is that we are still honoring the pre-sale price of $350. Everyone that already purchased this at pre-sale price is now getting an incredible deal at $100 off!!!

We only have 10 of the 50 pre-sale units left at pre-sale price so they will be sold on a first come first serve basis and once they are gone the pre-sale price will be removed from the website and then the full retail price of $450 will apply to all future sales.

All 3 demo videos are now up at http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/6th-scent.php

Cheers,

MJ
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2171 Posts

The 50th unit just went, so the pre-sale period is at an end. Thanks to all those who gave us their trust. We will be shipping soon.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1018 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Looking forward to this, Chris, and I appreciate the extras you keep adding to further improve the package, even for those of us who pre-ordered.

John
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2171 Posts

You are most welcome for that, John. We do aim to please at T.I.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2171 Posts

6th Scent is ready for shipping -- more than a week ahead of schedule -- and will go out tomorrow (Tuesday, Jan. 23rd). Thanks to all who ordered, we are looking forward to your comments.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
As soon the strick will finish in Italy...I will let you know when to ship...I whish to have this "baby" before...lol...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New demos from TI - Your thoughts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL