The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Why Levent is not listed as a VIP? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am so confused I can't stop grinding my teeth on this one. Why Levent is not listed as a VIP? He has remarkable skills when it comes to putting on an act. He should also be our guest of honor. I just don't get it.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Mike,

VIP status is given to those that have donated a week out of their otherwise busy lives as one of our "Guest of Honor" forums that occur on a monthly basis. Maybe, quite possibly, Levant will be a special guest sometime in the future. Who knows?

Steven
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you for telling me the procedure Steven. I knows he is a busy person. I will be most happy when he gets the approval. By the way, I am still waiting for Steve Brooks and Dave to be the "Guest of Honor" for us. I have been waiting for ten years.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4981 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You'll probably have to wait another 10 years before you see us as guests of honor but you never know.
Where the magic begins
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Why Levent is not listed as a VIP? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL