The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predicta - a curious question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Hi folks,

I've just received predicta, it seems like a great effect. One problem however is that the instructions are entirely in French! If you have this and you speak French could you PM me to let me know what the instructions are all about.

Many Thanks
Billy James

Hello again,

Since posting the above question, I have been told that I should have received instructions in English as well - well I didn't! All I got was the French version, I realise ofcourse there are cartoon pictures, but that isn't really good enough. If anyone has the instructions in English please PM me.

If you want verification that I actually own the effect, you can ask me any questions you like. Please don't send me anymore advice about what I should have received...if I had received the English version as well then I wouldn't be asking for help.

I'd really appreciate the help of anyone who can assist.

Thank you
Billy

PS Obviously I have the working of the thing down, but I would really like to get at the finer points, which really can't be relayed by drawings.

Hi folks,

Here I am answering my own post once again Smile
Don't worry about sending me the instructions, I have been playing with this and have worked out a routine of my own.
By the way, this is a killer of an effect.

Cheers
Billy
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Hi Billy
Glad you are sorted.
Where can we learn more about this Killer effect? Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Dittos! Sounds great, where is an English source please:)
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Hi gang,

the effect is called predicta, it was apparently a great hit at fism. If you do a search on this site you'll find a whole heap of posts about the effect. As far as buying the effect yourself, I'm fairly sure most magic dealers would carry it, I'd suggest having a look at Hank Lee or maybe even do a google search for predicta. If when you buy it you get instructions in English, be sure and drop me a line.

Cheers
Billy
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Following up on Billy's suggestion, here's the URL link to Hank Lee's site for this effect (http://hanklee.org/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=6903&cat=&page=1).

Pros: Seems to be a Killer Effect
Cons: Depleting supplies that will require replenishment. Each performance will cost you $2.25 in supplies. ($44.95 for 20 performances). The cost should not be THE issue. However, the logisitics problems of timely re-ordering (remembering when to order and where to have the supplies shipped if you are on the road) and the inconvenience of "running out" could prove frustrating in the long run.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predicta - a curious question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL