The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pulling yer beard! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
Fairly recently I have grown a beard and I find myself constantly pulling at it and playing with it.

Strangely, whenever I see people I know but haven't seen for a while they say I look like a magician!

So, if you want to look like a magician, grow yerself a beard and start playing with it!
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hmmm dunno...I don't have a beard. Least I don't when I shave it off in the morning... Smile

Maybe I'll just pull someone's leg instead. (Slaps knee laughs at feeble joke.) Smile
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Yeah, I had a goatee for a while, and just couldn't stop stroking my face!!

Just check out some of the greats...Dante, Blackstone, Peter M! Beards seem to be "in" for magicians!

Chrytsal, I think the addition of a beard would almost certainly be a bad idea in your case—although some may consider it "magical".
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I have had my goatee for about four years now, and I am constantly messing with it, but I can't imagine being without it. I mean, it is pretty much the only hair I have left! Smile
Doug Byrd
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
361 Posts

Profile of Doug Byrd
I can't remember not having facial hair. Of course I'm getting to the age that I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

It's definitely a look.

BUT PLEASE! Only grow one if you are able. I have seen so many of the scruffly chinned little maggots that think they look so cool. NO YOU DON'T! YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON! Put some milk on your face and let the kitty lick it off you idiots.

Yeah I think I'm done,
Doug
"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
I'm seriously contemplating growing a big handlebar moustache. You know, like Bill the Butcher. When I do something diabolical, I can twirl it in my fingers and laugh menacingly.

Man, that would be cool!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pulling yer beard! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL