The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychic Trainer - Christian Chelman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Check this out (for those of you who know french and the belgian magician Christian Chelman).

http://www.marchanddetrucs.com/magasin-d......ner.html
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
DrAz
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of DrAz
This is a link for description in english :

http://www.marchanddetrucs.com/magasin-d......on-.html
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Thanks for the English description.

I placed my order.

I trust Ludo.
I ordered a few sets of Chelman Tarot 2.0 last year and am very happy with his customer service.

Rock
johndamen
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Anyone have any experience with this? Im tempted to order,...but cant find a review anywhere as of yet.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
It is now on the HP site, so it wont be long before more have it.
johndamen
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Im tempted to get this as well, but when it comes to good products in our business,...NO news is NOT good news. I have to ask myself, if this is any good at all, why is no one talking about it?
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Penguin carries it, and still no reviews a year later. I am very intrigued, but very skeptical as well...
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Penguin carries it, and still no reviews a year later. I am very intrigued, but very skeptical as well...
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

I finally pulled the trigger, got it, and I am VERY pleased by it. Warning: if you perform the effect as described it will be so obvious that your goldfish will be able to figure it out. But if you are familiar with effects such as Kioku, Animania, Dreamweaver, etc, you'll appreciate that this application of the method has actually a lot more flexibility. If you give your presentation some thought, jazz it well and add layers of misdirection, the revelation can be stronger and harder to retroengineer than in the effects above. You can create variations each time to make it look like like you are coming up with your requests to the spectator on the spot, and you do not have a specific method (which of course you do). You can even weave in some extra effects - I for example figured out a little "lie detector" test that you can add at times DURING the experiment, before the final revelation. It is a true extra effect, not a way of presenting the final revelation. PM for details.
But, in a nutshell, I recommend this!
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

I finally pulled the trigger, got it, and I am VERY pleased by it. Warning: if you perform the effect as described it will be so obvious that your goldfish will be able to figure it out. But if you are familiar with effects such as Kioku, Animania, Dreamweaver, etc, you'll appreciate that this application of the method has actually a lot more flexibility. If you give your presentation some thought, jazz it well and add layers of misdirection, the revelation can be stronger and harder to retroengineer than in the effects above. You can create variations each time to make it look like like you are coming up with your requests to the spectator on the spot, and you do not have a specific method (which of course you do). You can even weave in some extra effects - I for example figured out a little "lie detector" test that you can add at times DURING the experiment, before the final revelation. It is a true extra effect, not a way of presenting the final revelation. PM for details.
But, in a nutshell, I recommend this!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychic Trainer - Christian Chelman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL