We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bugs Loves Lola by JB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4945 Posts

Profile of RNK
This is a creation by JB- Jeffrey Bloom. A very nice card effect that has a most interesting kicker. The effect goes like this:

You pull out some cards and place on the table a card with Bugs Bunny on it and a card with Lovely Lola on it. You then show that you have 7 more blank cards in your hand. You openly show 3 Blank cards and place them on top of bugs bunny card. You then flip over top card in other packet, show blank card, and hand to spec face down to hold between their hands for safe keeping. You show the remaining 3 blank cards and place them on top of Lovely Lola! You pick up the Bugs Bunny packet of cards and explain with a little magic Bugs will disappear. BAM- the magic happens and you show the cards in the packet that Bugs disappeared! You ask the spec where they think Bugs went- well he couldn't resist Lovely Lola- so you pick up Lola's packet and show that Bugs is now right beside Lovely Lola in the packet with 3 blank cards! Well you say that Bugs and Lola were up to some mischief! BAM- some more magic happens and now both Bugs AND Lola disappear from the packet! You say you wonder where the two went? Then you tell the spec, "Wait a minute, you have been holding on to a blank card this whole time! Let's see that card!" Well, the spec turns over the card in their hand and you won't believe your eyes. There is Bugs and Lola TOGETHER, let's just say "Having Some Fun"! Now Jeff has three different kicker cards you can show at the end, 1. G Rated versiion of Bugs and Lovely Lola kissing, 2. R Rated version with Bugs, well I'll stop there since this is an open forum, and 3. X Rated version, (you can use your imagination what this is). Thing is- you can get whatever version you like so this can be used for kids and adults. PM Jeff for ordering details!

RNK
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
It is very important you ensure you have the correct kicker per my mother in law if performing for children!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4945 Posts

Profile of RNK
OK, just performed this for the wife. I used the R rated kicker at the end and this went over great. She got a good chuckle when bugs and lola disappeared and found them to reappear on a blank card I gave her in the beginning of the routine with lola bent over bugs' legs while giving lola a love tap on the, well I will stop there. Let's just say this was fun to see her reaction!

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bugs Loves Lola by JB (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL