The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Making the Child the Star of the show (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
OK everyone, I am not sure how to embed a graphic here but if someone will let me know how I will gladly post it here or if you are interested in seeing the graphic of the pin and/or coins just send me an email to Merlina17@aol.com and I will get it to you.

THANKS for any advise you can give me on embedding a photo here.

Maria
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2012-01-12 16:29, Merlina wrote:
Patrick, the only thing I left off was that I "tag and release" the assistants with a Merlina pin which is pinned to their collars.

I hope this graphic goes through of the pin and front and back of the coin.

Keep a dream in the making

Maria

Maria,

Those are pretty awesome! You can actaully do a coin routine with them. That is a great give away! Thank you for sharing.

Patrick
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Patrick, I also had coins made in anodized red as I was "going up the chairs" to the Presidency of the S.A.M.. They have my name and either Regional Vice President, 2nd Vice President, and so forth up to National President. You would be surprised at how many colleagues are using them for manipulating with and I know someone that is using the brass ones for a matrix routine that is killer.

Thank you for your kind comments and I am happy to share.

Maria
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2012-01-12 13:50, Magic Patrick wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-12 11:14, Merlina wrote:
I pose for photos with the children if the parents ask as my husband packs up for me.

Maria

Maria,

Do you have a photo you be willing to share it with us?

Patrick

Yes I would also like to see a photo of your husband packing up for you; where can I get a packer upper?
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2012-01-13 09:10, Howie Diddot wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I pose for photos with the children if the parents ask as my husband packs up for me.

Maria

Maria,

Patrick

Yes I would also like to see a photo of your husband packing up for you; where can I get a packer upper?

LOL! I meant of the coins.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2012-01-13 15:49, Magic Patrick wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-13 09:10, Howie Diddot wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Maria

Maria,

Patrick

LOL! I meant of the coins.

OK, coins,

but I still want to see a photo of Maria’s husband packing up for her; and I still want to know where I can get my own packer upper?
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2012-01-14 00:58, Howie Diddot wrote: and I still want to know where I can get my own packer upper?
If I were to open up a sideline as a professional packer-upper, what might you pay, Howie? That might just fill a few open dates I have.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
At times I have the child sit in a chair at the end of the show and give him/her a stuffed toy after my finale effect.

Another good way to make the child the star of the show is Arthur's routine: http://www.arthurstead.com/Birthday-Finale.htm
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
I have the birthday child help me about 15 mins into the show . They are in a very nice feature effect of my own which involves them getting dressed up and climaxes in a live rabbit production . ( I cannot give to much away as I plan to include it in a book I am working on being published by John Breeds)

I also include the child in the next to last effect which is a paper tear with mouth coil climax ( not from mouth) using some of mr steads music . The method / routine is my own
Phil
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
If anyone is interested, I have written an article about how to make the birthday child feel special.
This article is written for parents, not entertainers

http://www.auntiejulie.com/Childrens_Ent......ild.html
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
[quote]On 2012-01-14 03:18, MichaelCGM wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-14 00:58, Howie Diddot wrote: and I still want to know where I can get my own packer upper?

Quote:
If I were to open up a sideline as a professional packer-upper, what might you pay, Howie? That might just fill a few open dates I have.

Michael;

I do not believe you could pass the physical, you're not built right...LOL
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2012, Mindpro wrote:
..but what if the birthday kids name is not Adam? Seems to me this would happen most of the time.

Don't accept the show unless the birthday kids name is Adam, then it will happen 100% of the time
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Making the Child the Star of the show (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL