We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultracinese Reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of mndude
I've been intrigued by the Ultracinese product. It seems quite expensive though. Does anyone here have any experience with this product? If so, how well do you like it?
runeflax
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of runeflax
It works as advertised, feels like real magic when you perform it, but it really is a pain-in-the-a** to set up.
I bought it, performed it a couple of times but finally decided that walking around like a cyborg is not my thing.

Besides that, there already are loads of threads about Ultracinese.
Just use the search function...

Florian
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2292 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Maybe you would like to compare with Micro Psychic (by Kreis) first... Smile
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1943 Posts

Profile of tbaer
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

This might keep you busy reading for awhile.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3007 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
It's a great effect if you can get it to work. I never could, despite helpful tips from a few who could. Potty the Pirate, who is a member here, has had success with this, and has in the past been willing to share his tips. Penguin has put together a special "what should have been in the box" training video, which you receive if you purchase the effect from them. They were generous enough to send it to me as a loyal customer, even though I didn't purchase the effect from them. WorldMagicShop made a special training DVD for folks who purchased the effect from them. They weren't as generous as Penguin - their price is higher than Penguin, and they will only share the training DVD with those who purchase the effect from their site. I say buy it from Penguin if you want it - might as well support the good guys.

I finally gave up on this one, though. For me, therefore, Ultracinese was useless and expensive.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
I like it, it takes a bit to setup but its great at parties. I use it a lot at Halloween. Could never get it to reverse well though, but don't think I would use that feature even if I did.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi mndude,

I've had Ultracinese for around 15 months, use it regularly and love it. It took me around 3/4 days to get it down and since then I've had no trouble using it. I purchased mine after seeing David Penn demonstrate it and talking to him about it.

A couple of my local club magicians have got knock off versions which are not very good even though they work. If you decide to purchase one then please buy a genuine one.

Certainly take your time and browse the forum link that tbaer provided above.

All the best and good luck

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultracinese Reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL