The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Resurrection of Doctor Crow (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Doctor Crow is back, and his resurrection, complete with a cameo by his nephew, Eddie Crow, is now available for instant download at:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/resudr.html

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Time to get the HooDoo Brews from the fridge & start reading!! Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I like this a lot. The ESP routine is a close up miracle. It uses something most people already own, but in a slightly unusual way that will probably fool even those in the know!

Dr Crow even explains how to make what appears to be the ultimate n*** W******. I don't know about that until I try it but I've just ebayed all the bits and live in hope...

Dr Crow may be a bit of a curmudgeon but that just adds to his charm and the way he speaks to Bob is hilarious. Great book and at this price everyone should be getting it Smile

all the best
Sean
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Quickly scanned through it. Crow's thinking on RO blindfold is excellent & something that I will seriously consider. Great stuff in this and all very workable.
The Doctor can be a little cranky, but, you've gotta love him!

Robbie.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Thank you all. I have to admit I had a bit of fun writing this one. I never knew Dr. Crow had a nephew.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Poor old Eddie!! Smile But he did buy some beer!

BTW - Have you got a time-line for your next DVD release?
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-01-15 15:03, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Poor old Eddie!! Smile But he did buy some beer!

BTW - Have you got a time-line for your next DVD release?

Only that it will be sometime this year.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Quote:
On 2012-01-15 07:43, Sean Giles wrote:

Dr Crow even explains how to make what appears to be the ultimate n*** W******. I don't know about that until I try it but I've just ebayed all the bits and live in hope...

Dr Crow may be a bit of a curmudgeon but that just adds to his charm and the way he speaks to Bob is hilarious. Great book and at this price everyone should be getting it Smile

I'll be making some of those w*****s too. And I also think that DC's tone is very entertaining Smile
T.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I also ordered some of your cards earlier Simon. If they're good enough for Dr Crow... Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Those of you who have read the book know that while Doctor Crow recommended the MK-MOD cards, I recommended Para-Labs'.

Crow and I don't always agree.

Good thoughts,

Bob

PS - The point of that part of the book was that both ParaLabs cards and the MK-MODs are better suited for the effect than other ESP cards that I've seen.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Bob...you've done it again.

Always insightful...always practical -- and always, ALWAYS usable.

This one rocks...although I think Old Doctor Snake may need to get out more. Maybe he should find a nice girl and settle down.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Doctor Crow doesn't approve of Doctor Snake. I'm not sure what their problem is, but I'm pretty certain he'll tell us more about it eventually.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2012-01-15 20:10, mastermindreader wrote:
Those of you who have read the book know that while Doctor Crow recommended the MK-MOD cards, I recommended Para-Labs'.

Crow and I don't always agree.

Good thoughts,

Bob

PS - The point of that part of the book was that both ParaLabs cards and the MK-MODs are better suited for the effect than other ESP cards that I've seen.

That's what I found. I usually use the Beyond ESP3 cards but they're not suitable for this.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Don't overlook Dr. Crow's new remote viewing routine. It plays very powerfully.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-01-16 11:47, mastermindreader wrote:
Don't overlook Dr. Crow's new remote viewing routine. It plays very powerfully.

Good thoughts,

Bob

Indeed. And remote viewing is a very military-style test, which makes it very real (to me at least).

Sean, your cards are on their way. You should have them tomorrow or Wednesday Smile

T.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

For those who have asked, the pocket atlas that Doctor Crow uses in the remote viewing effect is titled "The Pocket Book of the World" and is published in paperback by Pocket Books. I bought mine at Barnes and Noble but I have seen it in many bookstores.

Note that any pocket size atlas will work for the effect. The atlas is not gimmicked.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2012-01-16 15:08, Simon (Ted) Edwards wrote:

Sean, your cards are on their way. You should have them tomorrow or Wednesday Smile

T.

Thanks Simon, they arrived yesterday. I don't have Paralabs cards so I can't compare but I like these a lot. They look like testing cards and do exactly what I wanted them too. Good work on the design Smile

Bob, I've read through your book 3 times now and each time ive come away with something different to think about. It's great when material does that for me. I'm enjoying it immensely and I'm gonna try one of the methods at the weekend and see how it goes...

Best
Sean
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Only had one read through earlier this evening...very enjoyable indeed...

and I shall look forward to dropping a dime some time soon...

I need another couple of read throughs mind you - my brain isn't what it was...and I really enjoyed the subtle ways of the esp test...
I've asked to be banned
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Iain-

There are a couple of "hidden" effects in the book that don't really pop out at you on the first read through. It's just the way Doctor Crow is. Smile
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-01-20 11:33, mastermindreader wrote:
There are a couple of "hidden" effects in the book that don't really pop out at you on the first read through. It's just the way Doctor Crow is. Smile

Hmm, I will have to have a few more reads Smile

T.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Resurrection of Doctor Crow (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL