The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Utilizing Stack following Mental Topper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Highpockets
View Profile
New user
Vancouver Island
15 Posts

Profile of Mr Highpockets
Good Evening Gents.

I will apologize in advance for a rather long winded and convoluted post below.

I am a great fan of Marlo's Mental Topper. The routine is structured well and as far as the handling goes it seems pretty close to pure from a spectators point of view. For some time now I have wanted to make use of the stack that follows this routine with a strong follow up effect. I thought I had found a the perfect candidate in Phil Goldstein's 'Psiangle" form the Violet Book of Mentalism. Psiangle calls for the deck to be cut into three piles by a spectator with a card removed from the top of each packet. The packets are reassembled and the performer may reveal the selections as he sees fit. The 'work' is extremely light in Psiangle and it seems like it extends the theme from beautifully from Mental Topper. The problem I am having in merging these two is with the order of the suits changing in the remaining stack from the as a result of the value of the spectators mental selection. I need to have a reliable suit order to follow with the Psiangle.

If anyone understands and is familiar with these two routines suggestions on how to make this work are most welcome.

Thanks

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Utilizing Stack following Mental Topper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL