The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Australias Got Talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
Been busy of late, and am now on a tram heading home after working the pitch...

Just thought I'd give a heads up that I'm filming Australias got talent in Feb, air date April. Either they'll slate me, love me, scorn me, or give me the keys to the city...(ha!!!!)

I have my own raison d'eterre for doing it. And look forward to what boxes it may tick on facing 'the judges'...I realize I'm jet fodder, but as said, I have my own agenda...

Could be vereeeeeee interesting

Hope you all had a good New Years

James James
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Very cool! Keep me updated!
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day James
I will be sure to watch you on TV.
Facing those judges could be more daunting than performing for an intoxicated bucks party at the Cavill Mall.
Good luck.
Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
Thanks guys... Am excited, but not for being on tv and being 'fodder' for their use as it were.

I'm inspiredly Matheui Bich and what he did with his YouTube channel. He's got over 1million hits for his bit on 'Fool Us'. He is selling his Spreadwave effect from his site which is prominently displayed on his Chanel.

Now that's a lot of eyeballs on possible sales...amazing 'traffic' to use a different terminology.

MagicNews us coming back and will have 4 episodes up before my bit airs...

I'm sure you can see the possibilities that are there...

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted

JJ
macca_accam
View Profile
New user
Australia
67 Posts

Profile of macca_accam
Sounds great James, look forward to catching you on the tv soon - what state will you be performing in? Best of luck with it!
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
The filming is in Feb in Melbourne... Hope to hang out with Nick... Must remember to call him...
macca_accam
View Profile
New user
Australia
67 Posts

Profile of macca_accam
I'll pretend I know who Nick is.... (fairly new to the magic scene), hope all goes well and I'll keep an eye out.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1001 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
All the best, James. Last year a couple of the guys from the club here in Perth did auditions. Both got put into the next round. Then, both got a call a few days later that they had been culled. Seems that they were too old. Both in their forties, but great magicians. The program has a younger audience demographic it seems.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Australias Got Talent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL