The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Martha’s Vineyard island (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Akonn
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
34 Posts

Profile of Akonn
Hello Guys,
I would love to ask you for a help. I may work as a close up restaurant magician on Martha’s Vineyard. What do you think is good price for hour?
Truly I have no experince in USA just in Czech Republic - Prague. I would like hear of you some ideas. Thank you a lot Michael
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I've been doing restaurants for 20 years, and it's very hard to get more than $50 an hour. Ask for $60 then accept $50 - if you can. Dress classy for the interview when asking. Now some "higher-end" pros get more money, but the restaurant has to be more upper-end. What restaurant is this?

Good luck! I love Martha's Vineyard - congrats on the gig!

Dennis

ps: Let me know how you make out. Also - you should post this in the Table Hoppers section.
Akonn
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
34 Posts

Profile of Akonn
Thank you Dennis for your reply I really appriciate and I will let you know for sure...Smile
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
When I lived on Cape Cod, I performed once a year at the Vinyard Library. Don't forget it is an island, and travel time and plane/ferry will cost extra.

Mark Weidhaas, PNP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Martha’s Vineyard island (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL