The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New forum suggestion for new forum suggestions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Dear Management,

It occurs to me that since we get so many suggestions for new forums, that perhaps it would be useful to have a new forum to discuss new forum suggestions.

Whaddya think? Good idea, no?
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Jeez....people still want new forums!!
I've been on various forums sites since about 2000 and I even own and run one (not magic related) and I've never seen a site such as the Café with so many. Personally, I think there are more than enough as is and the mere idea of another one is absurd let alone another forum for suggesting more forums! Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
So gaffed, do you think my idea is a good one or not?
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2012-01-21 09:36, stoneunhinged wrote:
So gaffed, do you think my idea is a good one or not?

Hey....I'm all for it! lol
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Thanks. I appreciate the support.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5692 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
This topic has taken off. Due to expanded interest we are currently building a new forum for you...

Where you can discuss having a new forum to discuss new forum suggestions. Once it is live this thread will be moved there.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2012-01-21 11:31, stoneunhinged wrote:
Thanks. I appreciate the support.

Quote:
On 2012-01-21 12:58, Tom Cutts wrote:
This topic has taken off. Due to expanded interest we are currently building a new forum for you...

Where you can discuss having a new forum to discuss new forum suggestions. Once it is live this thread will be moved there.

Jeez....I was only joking! lol

What do people want; sub-forums for coin tricks such as “Coin Tricks using only 3 Coins”, “Coin Tricks using only 4 Coins”, etc. ? We’re lucky most people post in the correct forum as is let alone making it more confusing with over 160+ forums! Whatever.... Smile
~Yogi Berra~

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4811 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
stoneunhinged, while I certainly appreciate you sharing your ideas and suggestions, I have to say we are not going to create another forum for forum suggestions. If someone does have a suggestion for another forum they are certainly encouraged to post it in this area.

Thanks again. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New forum suggestion for new forum suggestions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL