The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis Lessons from Head Hacking. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi,

Kev has been working hard in the Head Hacking cutting room to create our new channel with free lessons covering the basics of the approach outlined in RIP and our DVD's to date. Drawn from training footage from the last few years, you may be familiar with the techniques but I hope you find some value in the subtleties. More will be added soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/how2hypnotise

If you enjoy it please share as you see fit. Your feedback on the channel would be appreciated on You Tube.

Enjoy,

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Good of you to put these pieces up, Anthony.

Even for those who've gone through your works, there are some nice points and nuances to the gleaned.Hope you keep 'em comin' as time and energy permits.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Great stuff. I benefitted from watching them. Smile Look forward to seeing more!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Agreed, thanks Ant.

-Jake
Alysson Nishiyama
View Profile
New user
Brazil
53 Posts

Profile of Alysson Nishiyama
Anthony always looking forwarding to contribute with such great material. Great stuff, thank you very much.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Looking forward to going through these over the next few days. One of the subtleties you explained during my live training (linking the hands sticking to a happy memory) was worth the price of the course. Is the AI approach covered in practice? I would love to see that.
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Yes, I'm wondering that too. I would love to see AI in action.
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
The first Cohl Experience was this weekend. Maybe they got some footage to share. I think it's strange hardly anyone has actually seen AI in action...
vinh31
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of vinh31
Nice to have some pieces to watch over and over Ant.
Doesn't beat the live training Smile
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Yes, I have no idea what AI looks like and am very eager to see it performed. Fortunately, The Cohl Experience may come to New York.
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
There are several people I've spoken with who don't really think AI is anything new. All we've got is Ripped Apart which is mostly how the model came to be and the theory of it. Not a whole lot on practical application.

Would love to see it in action, as maybe everything would then click and we could understand how to apply it effective.
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Please Anthony! Listen to our pleads!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Hi snm,

AI as you should know is built upon the work of three giants of the Cognitive Behavioural realm of hypnotism. AI has one small addition. If you can show me that in the literature I would be very pleased.

In contrast to all of our other products which are aimed at the practicalities of doing, without reference to theory, Ripped apart is a theory product.

That said if you follow the instructions on the inside cover you will achieve. I suggest you add some colour of course.

If achieving all hypnotic phenomena without reference to sleep, trance, state, induction, mind, depth, raising suggestibility, conscious unconscious, hidden observer is old hat to you then I salute you and we should share some ideas.

For me after 16 years of hypnosis it is new. It is also what got me hallucinating and has helped many other would be psychonaughts do the same.

In depth practical instruction is available.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Good for you Anthony! Smile How did The Cohl Experience go?
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
Anthony,

Perhaps some in depth, practical instruction is needed by me. Please tell me how to get this! I've had trouble finding practical application through Ripped Apart and I know several other's have expressed this privately as well.

I know which addition you are speaking of. I have read into the Cognitive Behavioural theories quite a bit. AI would be new as far as that one small addition (as far as I know). However, mentioning it just seems to cause confusion in the subject's mind, in my experience.

I hope your training this weekend went well. Hope to see you bring it over here to the states so that I may attend and get some training.
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
Hello snm

Are you the same snm on seduction database .com?

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
snm
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of snm
Hypnokid, I've messaged you.
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
Wow Anthony!

Wonderful, concise videos. I love how you presented the "Bandler Hand Induction".

Great work.

Cheers,
Cooper
*I knew you were going to read this
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Thanks Cooper, glad you enjoyed the clip. It is the first induction I teach and the one I use most often.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

asyt0
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of asyt0
Thanks Anthony : I already have "Reality is Plastic" and "The Trilby Connection", both are valuable material Smile

What a shame that I missed you last year when you came in Paris (march 2011 I think).

Anyway, again thanks a lot for all your work Smile

Rémi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis Lessons from Head Hacking. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL