The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mr Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
I just want to say I have been doing some business with Bob Cassidy lately, and I've found him to be a very helpful and generous man. Does this mean the rough and tumble attitude he presents to the world in his posts on this forum or in his manuscripts is an act to cover up the softie deep inside?

I'm starting to think so. Smile

But, if you're considering whether or not to buy his stuff, let me urge you to. It is top notch AND he is the best "dealer" out there as far as response times, helpful blabla etc I know of.

So the ploy he pulled when he acted nice to me is working, and I'm giving him free advertising. Buy from Bob!

says
Bamba
MarkAllison
View Profile
New user
Hemel Hempstead, England
53 Posts

Profile of MarkAllison
Yes, I can only agree with Bamba.

I recently contacted Bob to ask if he would ship to the UK. I received a very prompt response explaining that shipping the the UK is charged the same as shipping to the US. I promptly ordered his Mental Mircales DVD, and it is very good material indeed - his Card Memory routine plays incredibly strongly (and to my mind is worth the cost of the DVD alone).

Cheers

Mark
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
The sentiment of my message stands. However, presentation was marred by intoxication and I now kind of feel like an idiot for not just saying:

Bob's a nice guy and a great writer.

/bamba
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4291 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
The Rev. Bob Cassidy is probably the most evil b*stard currently residing in the Pacific Northwest.

I've actually attended several of his shows, and let me tell you, if you don't appreciate his act, he has several of his 'friends' come up to you afterwards and 'persuade' you to change your mind real quick.

Remember that Rev. Cassidy tends to perform in biker bars, and has developed quite a loyal following among these seriously scary dudes.

I won't tell you what he threatened to do to me if I didn't purchase every one of his books...

And even worse, he actually expects me to incorporate his ideas into my act (which I have, of course, done).

Fnord.

:evilgrin:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
Philemon,

Thanks for pointing out what my post would have been like if it had been even remotely funny.

Lesson learned.

Hey, I just ordered a book on Palmistry. Not from Bob though. Bob's a *****. Or something.

/bamba
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mr Cassidy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL