The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money Printing Machine (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
Quote:

Bob Solari as a very fine flat model money maker machine - the rollers are slid over the blank paper and the bill magically is seen to print. Very effective, but like the magic blotter, you can only print one bill at a time as opposed to the roller type machines which most often allow for multiple bill printing.

http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Close-up/......20Model)

I like that one. Smile
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
Been trying to find a Solari type from a UK dealer. Only found this one but it's a bit out of my price range:

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p20093/ZZM_Mo......nfo.html
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
I went for the Bob Solari one. Worked out to £21.68 with the cheapest shipping option. Smile
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
When I picked the slowest shipping option, I didn't expect it to be by rowing boat.
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
It arrived yesterday and a got a free card trick - Kozmic Kardz Smile
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
I can recommend the Bob Solari one, I like it a lot. The method is different to what I was expecting and baffled me for quite a while.

It's mostly constructed from plastic, with the exception the metal roller handle, which is why it's so reasonably priced. I think it would have a limited lifetime if you used it very frequently (and you well). It slips nicely into a inside pocket, so it's very portable.

British £10 notes are the largest it will except, it's not wide enough for a £20.

You can also 'print' a playing card as well, as long as you use a thin piece of paper (you can't really use a blank-faced card). You can get the spectator to sketch out their 'chosen' card and change it into a real one. Smile
TheMightyQuinn
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of TheMightyQuinn
I think viking magic has one as well
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5954 Posts

Profile of motown
Didn't no Solari made one. I'll give it a look.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
How hard is it to get or make new bills/gaffs for the currency for the Zupan that are from different countries other than the US? I am seriously thinking about getting one in the next couple months and curious about the misprint/pieced gaffs should they wear out or are lost
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22583 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-06-28 14:09, AltonThrash wrote:
How hard is it to get or make new bills/gaffs for the currency for the Zupan that are from different countries other than the US? I am seriously thinking about getting one in the next couple months and curious about the misprint/pieced gaffs should they wear out or are lost

The best solution for your concerns would be to inquire before you place your order. Ask if you can purchase an additional set of gaffed and real bills. If they originally supply them.

I recently found out that things have changed when it comes to getting foreign currency within the U.S. Use to able to get small packets of "pocket change" from bank travel agencies. They no longer provide this service. I find it very interesting that in foreign countries it is very easy to exchange currency compared to the availability to do so in the U.S. Maybe the port or arrival cities like New York, Los Angeles, etc. it may be easier, but not in the internal states of the U.S.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Here's a German version that Stevens Magic offers. It looks similar to the Solari version:

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......d=112295
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Wow! Here's a version of the money machine I hadn't seen before:

http://www.martinsmagic.com/?key=1493&html=full
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Check THIS out.

Smile
P.S.

Cheapest HERE while its still available.

Demo HERE
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
With the Zuplan money roller there are any angle issues ?
rhettbryson
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
534 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
I wouldn't think there would be any angle issues with the Zupan machine.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2012-10-16 09:21, rowland wrote:

With the Zuplan money roller there are any angle issues ?

Sorry, knowing the working of such device I see no way there could be any angle issues.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
Thank you for your replies, maybe time to buy one
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
In all my years of magic, I have never seen anyone do a effect with a money maker machine. However I have had many when I was a kid in the magic kits.
Marno
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Marno
Make your own money machine right in front of your audience. Cut the frame out of cardboard, punch holes for the rollers, make the rollers out of a couple of pens or pencils, wrap them in black fabric or construction paper, sprinkle a little green powder ("dry ink") on the rollers and voila! You should be able to figure out what to do from this point to be able to put a blank piece of paper into the machine and crank out a bill you just made in front of them!

Maybe use it as a do as I do effect!
Felman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Felman
Thank you Marno for your tip! That might be the solution for me since I do not have a fortune to spend on (really really great looking) Zupan's machine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money Printing Machine (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL