The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's THE EGYPTIAN LIVING DEAD Q&A (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
THis looks so interesting. Has anyone here ( besides Docc ) performed it?

"A fully scripted Q&A act where no questions are written, yet each participant is connected with a departed celebrity and their personality traits. The medium is able to identify facts, names and and details. There’s even a climax where a celebrity name is randomly selected, thought of and materializes as a stigmata, in a way never before explained.

A new version of the act is explained where nothing is written, nor any props used! Yes, a celebrity seance Q&A without props".

Clarke
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Parts of it, yes.
I used the basic premis for quite a while, reading Docc's work opened up my eyes and expanded my use of the concept.
There is a lot there in what is written, what s between the lines, and the paths it lays before you, allowing your own creativity to flow and riff with what he gives.

Tony
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Tony, thanks for your input. I'll order it!

Clarke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's THE EGYPTIAN LIVING DEAD Q&A (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL