The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The best experience ever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
At my regular restaurant this evening, I had, what felt like, my most successful night as a performer to date. I had three people come up and tip me just because they enjoyed watching me, I worked multiple tables at one time, and I performed my sponge bunnie routine while simultaneously twisting the Ed Chee rose.

It may not have been the most I have ever made in tips, I know I didn't hit all the tables, but I don't think I have ever walked out of a gig feeling like such a pro before. On top of all this, I was sleep deprived and had a headache.

Also, performing my sponge bunnies while twisting the rose was amazing. I kind of made up a new routine, but twisting with a sponge bunny in finger palm is quite easy, and was perfect cover. Do a move, then keep twisting... It was beautiful. It also worked out my problem of feeling like I lost my audience while I twisted the rose.

I just wanted to share my amazing night with everyone! I hope this was more of a breaking point than just a good night. What do you guys think?
Weird is part of the job.
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
Congrates on a good night however I don't feel being sleep deprived is a bad thing you get goofy when that happens and might loosen you up
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
That's always a good feeling when people walk up to me and thank me for entertaining them. I'm on cloud 9!!
Life of Magic!
dew
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dew
Congratulations on a great night
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Great, and I like the idea of the bunny in finger palm while making the rose.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The best experience ever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL