The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Info on the Trick that Fooled Einstein wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
This is one involving coins by Al Koran. It is called the trick that fooled Einstein. Saw it mentioned by Ted Lesley on another thread but no info.

Any info?

Thanks

Wayne Smile
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Originally done with cards, it appears in GREATER MAGIC. The Koran presentation is probably available from Magic, Inc. in Chicago.

The best work I have seen using coins is in the Barrie Richardson book. He has two presentations: One for formal platform venues, and the other for impromptu close-up situations. I use the close-up version all the time.

If you check these references, I hope you will find what you are looking for.

Regards,

Paul Green
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I agree with Paul, you can find two versions in Theater of the Mind by Richardson, a GREAT book. I'm playing with it recently myself.
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
See also "Correct Change" in Racherbaumer's AT THE TABLE.

Brian B
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
It's well described in Penn and Teller's How to Play in Traffic paperback.

In this month's Genii, David Regal mentions the same effect done with cards which can be found in Greater Magic p157, entitled "A Matter of Debit and Credit". It is a two part effect which becomes seemingly more impossible in the second phase.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks all:) I'll search them out........ Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Info on the Trick that Fooled Einstein wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL