The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Nu:Sense (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Nu sense:
Okay so I’m slow on the uptake with this one, id heard about it for years (via lee Asher),
Let me say this is impromptu gold for the mentalist, no props needed, everything can be borrowed, and you have an amazing effect which can be tweaked to fit whatever performance concept or performing persona you’re going for!.
Predict a person’s random actions, and then end with a kicker finish! like I say this can either be dressed up or down as you see fit. With the modern mentalist trend of predicting peoples body language and behaviours this is a perfect display of your (or the spectators) abilities.
The pdf is fantastically laid out and includes instructional videos and audio files, to make learning easy (not that the effect is difficult!) I think alain just wanted to be through and make it as easy as possible for you to get out there and start wowing people with the effect.
Included is a way to perform this over the phone and even via email (think of the possibilities there! it can even be done over internet chat with a few minor tweaks!).
I actually preferred the approach to perform this over the radio, then I adapted this to a close up performance, what I’m getting at is that this is a flexible routine, with a little thought you could make it play small or large and even adapt the objects used to fit your performance pretence.
For the money and the scope of the options included in the pdf this is a real bargain and I’m kind of emabarrased I didn’t pick it up earlier, I hope you don’t make the same mistake.
Overall a great impromptu piece, with a very large scale of options for the mentalist.
Highly recommended!.

its available here.
http://mindlapse.myshopify.com/collectio......nu-sense
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Shhhh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Nu:Sense (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL