The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Late M.U.M. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had any issues with issues of M.U.M. arriving late. My December, 2011 copy arrived last week. My December, 2011 copy of The Linking Ring also arrived late, albeit not as late as the M.U.M. I have had issues to arrive late occasionally, and I have had a few to get lost and never arrive, but I am sure this is the first time I ever had it happen to both magazines simultaneously.

I recently had some other issues with the postal service running behind during the month of December, so I suspect they are the problem. I am hoping for confirmation though, so I would love to know if this has happened to anyone else recently.

I am still waiting to see if the January 2012 issue will arrive before February.

Thanks.

Regan
Mister Mystery
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
December backlog is a good guess. I just had a stone tablet with Commandments XI-XV show up a couple millennia late.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I was thinking that too. I'm not sure of the exact day of the month mine usually arrives, but I am thinking I should have the January issue by now. Heck, it might be time for the February issues to arrive for all I know! Smile
Mister Mystery
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I received my January issue yesterday, a few days late, but I got it!

Have faith it will get there.

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Mark, my January issue got here yesterday, a day after yours, and only a few days after my December issue! I am guessing that around this time is the normal time for it to arrive. I will try and remember that.

I haven't gotten January The Linking Ring yet.
Mister Mystery
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Well, The January issue of The Linking Ling arrived the day after my January M.U.M. Then, my February M.U.M. came today! I now have a lot of reading to do: 3 issues of M.U.M. and 2 of The Linking Ring. All 5 came within a period of about 2 weeks. Four of the five arrived within an 8 day period! I am hoping the February issue of The Linking Ring will not come for a while! Smile

The Linking Ring (December) arrived around January 13
M.U.M. (December) arrived January 20
M.U.M. (January) arrived January 25
The Linking Ring (January) arrived January 26
M.U.M. (February) arrived January 28
Mister Mystery
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Don't forget, you can always get the download of the magazine at least on the 1st of every month. I like having the hard copy, but sometimes I need that magic fix.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Mark.
Mister Mystery
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Just an update.....have my February issue but January never came
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
So, I am not the only one having issues with issues! Smile

I think I am back on track finally. The February issue on The Linking Ring came last Saturday. I may never catch up on my reading of them all now, but they are here.

Good luck Maria!

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Late M.U.M. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL