We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy's Mental Miracles DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
hey, i recently purchased bob's dvd. It is still in the mail however, i would like an honest review of this dvd and also a list of props that i would have to buy for effects on it...like do i need a thumb writer or a himber wallet, or special envelopes etc. i would like to purchase these before it arrives in the mail so i can be fully prepared to perform his miracles Smile...any help would be appreciated. thanx!
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1023 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Actually, most of what Bob performs and teaches on the DVD uses items that can be obtained at your friendly neighborhood office supply store. And he goes into great detail about preparing the items.

Enjoy the DVD!

See ya!
Joe L.
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Great DVD on many levels. Some of the routines do require special props, but you have options as to exactly which kind to use. So you'll want to wait until you see it, then decide which version to go with.

But if you want to get started in advance, get yourself some blank business cards, some coin envelopes, and a cigarettte lighter. And if you know what a Shaxon Flap Envelope is, go ahead and make one up.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
406 Posts

Profile of CardFan
It's a good DVD if you enjoy mentalism with props.
Simplest of the schoolboys now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Are there any routines without props on the DVD? Smile
Brash
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Brash
Quote:
On 2003-09-22 10:23, CardFan wrote:
It's a good DVD if you enjoy mentalism with props.

Huh? Pens, paper, some envelopes, a deck of cards, a diary... not what I would consider "mentalism with props".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy's Mental Miracles DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL