The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Another "Doccinar" scheduled: "The Window of Your Future" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
"The Window of Your Future Doccinar". http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/top-shelf/

"This book is my intended follow up to the infamous cold reading classic, System 88. Window of Your Future isn’t better, only different. It serves an entirely independent purpose. It’s a type of psychic chart AND a booklet of interpretations for sale. The numerical yantra can be completed in less than a minute and the interpretation can take a full hour! It’s perfect for quick readings or full length sessions. More than a 25 cell magic square and how to read it – Window of Your Future is a marvelous item to add to your collection of money making tools in this business. This is a complete package. You get detailed instructions, the chart, and the pitch book all in one colorful ebook".
horganpaul
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of horganpaul
You forgot to mention window of your future itself is still less than $10.
Looks nice , but I'll have to wait for the mp4 / dvd collection of doccinars (there will be a dvd collection right ?)
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Don't know if there will be a DVD collection, currently, if you register you get a download of the MP4 and MP3 a few days later. BTW, costs of the recordings after the event increase. The best deal, financially, is to register for the Doccinar, whether you can attend or not as you get the lowest price and all the goodies.

The Window of Your Future book has a retail price of $99.97, it is on special right ow, but will be back at retail very soon.

Tony
Atticus R. Cane
View Profile
Regular user
since Mar 15, 2007 and still only
181 Posts

Profile of Atticus R. Cane
The Doccinars are turning into an online college course for mentalists.

You get your study material then come back in two weeks to discuss what you learned.

I love it!
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
"Windows of you Future" is the pitch book featured in "Docc's Psychic Pitch" I believe.

If, like me, you have a DVD version that doesn't come with it this is the perfect addition.
Even if you don't it's pretty awesome.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Briefly scanned the ebook. Looks great,and all in glorious colour!

Looking forward to reading over the weekend.

Robbie.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ordered!
man I love doccs stuff!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Let's see now, Boudoir Card Reading, Invisible Stranger and the upcoming Window of Your Future. Yeah, I think I'll be able to retire on just these three routines.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Would anyone who has WTYF, has read it and is willing to discuss an aspect with me PM me?

There is one point that I'm curious about and would like to discuss with someone.

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Thanks so much for the positive feedback.
A couple of notes.

The mystic "Window of your Future" is NOT the magic square from the Psychic Pitch.
That pitch book idea was ripped off and sold by a friend of mine. - Sad...

Window is a 25 cell, Mars yantra that's designed for fortune telling.
In Newsletter 16 I tell how to get repeat business because this new window is different every time they get a chart.
Even if it's based on their birthday. (And a tip worth the book's price is in the newsletter free.)
Seadog's question was about years 2000 and above.
Page 24 tells about using the Window for children and babies.
The new formula works with all those years without any additions of numbers or anything odd.

This 25 cell window is so much bigger than a 16 cell square too.
It gives 71 topics of future.

Any whoooo...
I'm loving the feedback. I can't wait to hear from those out doing it.
Docc

DoccHilfordProducts.com
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Oops, it's right there in front of me. Smile

Thanks so much for addressing my question, even though it seems to have stemmed from a too hasty read.

Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Patrick Schlagel just sent me an amazing idea for doing personal readings with the Window.
I'll let him share it, as it's not mine to give away.
I'm adding it to my presentation tonight!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Patrick please pm me... Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
[quote]On 2012-01-28 16:33, EricDraven wrote:
Patrick please pm me... :

Ditto please..... Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Please spread the word on these " Doccinar's. The more people we get, the cost stays down ( thanks Docc ). They are mini events and the information is gold to those that use it to earn money.

Clarke
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Not really "mini" events, the last an hour or so.
They are lectures in your home.

I've attended all the public ones (either real time of after the fact replay) and have enjoyed and learned from each one.

Tony
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Tony, much better described by you!

I do feel it's like your in Docc's Miami Penthouse with him. They are very intimate and you get so much value for your money.

clarke
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
I'm confused by the strange practices of our "hosts".
Promoting nefarious companies then moving our threads at his/their discretion.
I guess one feels one can do whatever one wishes in one's own house?
Follow the money...
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
132 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
BTW, I bought WTYF and The Shelf. I like The Shelf, as it's a reading that truly motivates me to go out and find the right place for my kind of magic. Now I have WTYF in front of me, waiting to be studied and absorbed.

Hope that people who came up with new ideas or applications (Schlagel's, and others) are willing to share them.
Doccinar is too early in the morning to follow (3.00 am-4.00 am in Italy), but I'm positive it might be available as a download for those who paid for it.

Best regards,
andrea
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The actual direct link to the site is:

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/top-shelf/

The Window of Your Future Doccinar

The Window of Your Future Doccinar will be held February 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM Eastern time. Like all the Doccinars there will be a live Doccinar and online and downloadable replays. The Doccinar will be $9.97 – but – buy the Top Shelf/Window of Your Future combo now for only $27.97 and I’ll throw in the Doccinar for FREE.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Another "Doccinar" scheduled: "The Window of Your Future" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL