The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Larry Jenning/Louis Falanga and Mike Maxwell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone know why Larry did his video for A-1 when he and Louis were partners? Seems like Mike Maxwell broke off for a reason. Curious if there is more to this story.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
Here's what I know: According to Maxwell, Louis and he had an "understanding" that A-1 Multimedia would do videos and L&L would concentrate on books. This is when both companies were fairly new and growing.

Though there are lots and lots of rumors and innuendos, after several years, L&L had some great ideas for videos and didn't really see Maxwell as part of their growth, I've seen a couple of L&L videos and they're pretty good.

I also know Maxwell worked hard on his products, but in my opinion neither entity was very forward thinking and a split was inevitable.

Maxwell wrote THE CLASSIC MAGIC OF LARRY JENNINGS and probably had the better insight of Mr. Jennings magic at that time.

Dave
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Dave, thanks so much for your input. This sounds right. I have never heard or read anything, but some things didn't add up.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Larry Jenning/Louis Falanga and Mike Maxwell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL