The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Creature Shock - Peter Loughran (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thanks for the kind words Dave, yours is being picked up today for shipping!

Thank you for your business and your support!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
It's a very good thing that "Creature Shock" doesn't give you "Sticker Shock"
I have small hands but big feet. Great pricing Mr. Lock-Run.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Peter is a wonderful creator!!
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
I love this Peter! I just watched the video with my 8 year old son and he was totally glued to the screen! Great concept, top notch quality product and really looks fantastic!

Splendid indeed!

TC
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

That's nice to hear Zombie, very kind of you.

Tony, I just saw this post, so thanks bro! Im sorry I missed you while you were at the CAM convention a week or so ago! We'll definately have to make plans to hang out one of these days.

The reason I came back to this thread is to let everyone know, I now have a little mini creature shock in the works, for you to freak out all the girls with in your neighborhood, office, party etc. The creature control will work just slightly different, but basically the same type of effect only minature for close up. The creature that comes out will also be different.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On 2012-05-16 08:35, Peter Loughran wrote:

Tony, I just saw this post, so thanks bro! Im sorry I missed you while you were at the CAM convention a week or so ago! We'll definately have to make plans to hang out one of these days.

The reason I came back to this thread is to let everyone know, I now have a little mini creature shock in the works, for you to freak out all the girls with in your neighborhood, office, party etc. The creature control will work just slightly different, but basically the same type of effect only minature for close up. The creature that comes out will also be different.

P.

This sounds so good. Can we get a sneek peek on what it might look like? I allready want one.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
I now have a little mini creature shock in the works, for you to freak out all the girls with in your neighborhood, office, party etc.... The creature that comes out will also be different.

Sounds disturbingly like Steve Fearson's popcorn bucket.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Lol, yeah, ummm no!
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:

P.

This sounds awesome and so applicable to a wide range of presentations. Can you give us an idea on price yet?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

I should have some details very soon!
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
The close up version sounds great!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thanks David, I should have it finished in a couple of days with pricing and such also and will start to take orders then. Im liking my new creature I chose!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
Petter, when is soft coins coming out? on Tenyoelite.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I purchased this from Peter a few months back and have used it in over 80 library programs this summer. I produce a snake first which, believe it or not, is not that shocking to most of my audience as I am known for having snakes in my shows year after year. After the snake is produced I do a lot of comedy with a survey on different animals that the audience could choose to make magically appear out of the box. After going thru all the animals on the cards, I have a child come up and pick a card and after even more jokes, I finally have them llook at it (their expression is priceless) and then yell it out. Then more shock by me as the gorilla was not one of the choices we had previously discussed.

This takes several minutes and is so much fun to do and the gorilla has not even appeared yet! Once it does appear, all I can say is wow. Be ready for kids to jump back, get up and run to mom or dad, scream, cry out, etc. I have built my routine and reaction to keep kids from crying, because if you are not careful you can literally start the tears flowing with younger kids.

I knew this would be a strong routine but I had no idea just how strong the reactions would be. Just as fun though is how much comedy comes from the build up before the gorilla ever makes an appearance. Just a great unique approach to a production box.

As I mentioned, this was used in over 80 shows in June and July and will be used in programs all school year long as well. It is extremely well made and can take a beating and look just as good after a busy season of performing as when you started. I have used many, many production boxes to produce my snakes and none of them were this fun to use and the kicker ending just blows the competition out the park.

I give this a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend it to anyone using animal productions.
Great job Peter!
Chad
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi Chad! Thanks for the great review! I love hearing from my customers!
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Chad's a respected member here on The Café. That's an impressive review.
So Peter, for those of us who are not stage performers, can you give us an update on the close up version? No pressure...seriously. Just very curious.
Thanks.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I just got my Creature Shock in a few days ago. I can only echo all the other reviews here. This is a well built quality item. You can tell Peter cares what he puts out. What I really like about the box is how real the Gorilla arm looks. Very neat! What's even more impressive to me is the customer service you receive when dealing with Peter. What a super guy and most helpful in anyway he can be! Master of Illusions will be one of the first places I check if I ever want to purchase any Illusions. You can't go wrong!

Thanks Peter!!!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

You are welcome RNK, thanks for the review and thanks for the recent order of 3 illusions!

Its been an absolute hoot joking around with you too in all of our phone conversations! We seem to have much in common...lol!

Wizzard, I have already built the Micro version of creature shock. Actually here is picture of it that put on facebook. The door is not on yet though in the photo.

This one shows it next to 2 regular sized Creature Shocks, I beleive it is around 6 inches square. Instead of a gorilla I had a small snake come out, and yet your hands can be seen outside the box while it animates. After testing it though, I wasn't getting as good of reactions as the larger Creature Shock, and I think its because the snake didn't look or act as real as the gorilla arm. So I have decided to change the creature to venomous jumping spider.

You will first open the box show it empty, then produce a large silk or spring flowers or sponge balls etc. Then when the second card is picked it will reveal venemous juming spider(or something to that effect), and then the door will open and inside filling the floor of the small box will be a hideous spider that will remain motionless at first, then suddenly spring out and jump a few inches out of the box and towards your spectator causing a scream for sure, and then automatically and instantly retract back inside the box, where you will quickly shut the door to contain the small and deadly beast. The box can then be shown empty again.

I am working on the idea of it also spitting venom(water). But not sure if I will be able to do that yet to be sure(waiting on part to arrive that I ordered to test it), it also could take away from the realism, But I won't be sure until I try it. Anyway, its well into development and won't be much longer. I have a new illusion that was invented by James Wiggs and Scott Emo that I am producing and that will be my company's next release(in the next couple of weeks) and this new illusion of theirs is a mind blower! Play s huge and packs small and will be very affordable at $365, but more on that later. Anyway after that illusion is released I will be putting out the "Spider in a Box"!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Man Peter- you really are going to put me in greater debt! You have to stop! lol
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
This small box with the spider sounds awesome...especially since I will be using several REAL tarantula's in next year's show...

I think this may be a perfect routine about losing my "big" tarantula and then almost a look don't see type of thing and then BAM - it leaps out on someone!

Peter, we are really in sync here lately it would seem...

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Chad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Creature Shock - Peter Loughran (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL