The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Creature Shock - Peter Loughran (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Thanks Peter!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Creature Shock is a regular part of my show these days. I demonstrated this at our local magicians club and people really liked the effect. Someone pointed out that you could use plastic animals in a change bag for the selection. Someone else wondered if the force could be done with animal crackers. Great ideas all.

Also I have worked out a way for the prop to accommodate my big fat bunny with no problems. When the bunny appears she fills the box, this looks very magical. I can just door open and carefully take the bunny out with the audience staring into the empty box. You can see this method in action from my show pictures posted from earlier in the thread, look at frames 2 and 3, this is very clean. Owners PM me if you would like more information.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey guys. I have to share this. I'm not sure if I can link a photo from Facebook here, but I will try.

This is a custom creature shock I just finished for the Safari Greg Show, to look like a little shipping crate. I think it looks really cool.

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101......php&_rdr
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
As a new owner of "Creature Shock"... I must say that it is brilliant, deceptive, shocking, entertaining and ultimately charming.
A real illusion in a box and I am once again in awe of Peter Loughran for creating it.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey I just saw this, thanks Eddie G! You just made my day!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
I never seen a full video of this how rabbit appeared or so.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2016, sam2452 wrote:
I never seen a full video of this how rabbit appeared or so.

There is plenty of room and the box is deceptive quite close.
I use a spring rabbit and then a spring skunk while each time showing the box empty before the large Gorilla outburst.
It shocks...as per the name.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
So basically after you show the box empty ,, you close the box. the rabbit appear on the top of the box as you open the top lit more like mirror box to produce the rabbit?
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
This looks pretty interesting. Though, not entirely fooling till the very last bit. I wonder if there's a live performance video so we could see how audience react to it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4757 Posts

Profile of RNK
I used this for two years on the cruise ship shows on it was a huge and I mean huge hit with everyone! Kids and adults love it. This is an excellent prop. An that's what it is a prop. If you figure out a good story for it you will have a hit.

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Creature Shock - Peter Loughran (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL