The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What are some advance card magic videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SuperMagic
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of SuperMagic
List some videos that are intermediate to advance. All I know is Guy Hollingworth's video The London Collection and Paul Gordons impromptu card magic.
Monte
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Monte
Martin A. Nash's Master Card Magician Vol. 4 has some advanced stuff in it. Not the Award winning card magic video of his but the Master card magician one. Very good. Smile
Monte, as in the 3 cards.
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Lennart Green's Green Magic.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Try some of Ray Kosby's card magic.
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Impossible Card magic by ray kosby.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Allan Ackerman's Advanced Card Magic Series.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
All the above are excellent choices. The Ray Kosby video will put you to the test.

Also recommended -- Guy Hollingworth's videos, the Jim Swain series, Martin Nash's videos, those by Larry Jennings, Jack Carpenter, R. Paul Wilson, Lee Asher, Darwin Ortiz -- that should keep you busy.

Matt Field
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Quote:
On 2003-09-19 20:42, Monte wrote:
Martin A. Nash's Master Card Magician Vol. 4 has some advanced stuff in it. Not the Award winning card magic video of his but the Master card magician one. Very good. Smile

Although his Infinity card control (which I believe is on volume 4 -- I learned it off of his Infinity and Beyond tape) can be accomplished at almost any level. But I agree that quite a lot of Martin Nash's work is advanced.

Bill
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10881 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Ken Krenzells six volume collection are very good, as well as Harry Lorynes and Dominique Duvivers videos .
Hope this helps.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
If you want a cool twist on advanced card magic, check out Derren Brown's "Devil's Picturebook".

It's a different sort of advanced to many - mastery of misdirection & control, mental forces, and a couple of moderately doable ones too.

If you could do his 3 Card Routine as well as he does you'd be a very happy man and have 3 very stunned people sitting with you.

Highly entertaining to watch too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What are some advance card magic videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL