The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - 'The Unknown' Trailer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi mark, is the PDF customisable, so you can tweak it with your own details etc?
Cheers again for all this!
Matt
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 06:06, matt.magicman wrote:
Hi mark, is the PDF customisable, so you can tweak it with your own details etc?
Matt

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure but I will speak to Mark today and get back to you, iPhone 10 can be customised but the samples of Ouija Card I'm currently using are not. The templates I have cover every card in the deck except the court cards, Mark's thinking here is the court cards are not the best cards to have signed due to their busy design.

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
enigmagik32
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of enigmagik32
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 06:06, matt.magicman wrote:
Hi mark, is the PDF customizable, so you can tweak it with your own details etc?
Matt

Hi Matt
Unfortunately the answer to your Question is NO due to legal restrictions to the font which I have bought at a personal cost to myself, I had to outline all the fonts. it will be on the DVD as a download and every card is covered apart from court cards due to the fact the signature doesn't show up on them very well..(plus the fact they were quite time-consuming to produce Smile

PM me for any ideas Matt I may be able to help
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - 'The Unknown' Trailer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL