The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » I'll bet your not using this... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys,
I just want to let you know that I have used and tested PURE SMOKE from Ellusionist for my Stage act.
Pure Smoke works GREAT! You can use this for a “burned shoe” Illusion (Wiz – Kote) and sooo many more “large box” stage effects. You don’t have to wear on your body if you don’t wish to.

The unit it is small and compact, produces a LOT of great looking smoke and the best part is the smoke is made of water vapor so you will not trigger any smoke detectors or have to worry about fire code violations.

I’m VERY excited about this because I have been looking for something like this for years!
I did a test with the product. I placed an item in a box; next I produced three puffs of smoke into the box and shut the door. 20 minutes later I opened the box and smoke billowed out. I can’t speak highly enough about this unit. If you have a stage show GET THIS!!!

Great Job Ellusionist!

Patrick
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
It certainly looks impressive in the trailer.

I wonder if, given the method, it could be used in the I.B.M. contest since the following was announced:

"NEW in 2012 - NO Pyrotechnics may be used in either the Close-Up or Stage Contests. Note: This includes flash paper, any open flame, smokers, or misters."

Is this classed as a smoker or mister? Is water vapour mist, I guess so? It certainly isn't smoke.

Richie.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
I would guess that this would be classified as a "mister".
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » I'll bet your not using this... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL