The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wallet recommendation's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing a wallet for various effects but there are so many to choose from
Can anyone make any suggestions?

Looked at these -
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-F1-Wal......ion.html
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-THE-INFINITY-WALLET.html

Thanks
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Look at "The Badger" by RFA Productions ( Tony Miller). I bought 2.
http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/badger.html
Combines the Mullica and LePaul load designs as well as the unique leather feature/size/quality and appearance.
It's just a great wallet.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
There are numerous threads about wallets on the Café. Try this web site http://www.searchthemagiccafe.com/
You can search for any Café topic you want there.

I have Outlaw's Showdown and it's quite versatile. I use it as my everyday wallet. Good luck.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Thanks guys will have a look
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I've been blown away by my Aleph Wallet. The features are incredible, it's smaller than most wallets, and the instruction and tips are perfect. Plus, Vernet makes things right. Highly recommended.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Just seen this as well

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/product_instant_atw.html

So many to choose from
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
JOL Plus is also a GREAT wallet, but it's only drawback is that it's a jacket pocket type of wallet and not a standard men's back pocket butt wallet. Though I guess you could use it that way if you wanted to. But a great product. I have the smaller version and the Plus gimmicks as extras are highly recommended.

Let us know what you come up with!

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I own and use both the F1 Nitro and the Infinity walletS. Both are very well made. The Infinity is much more versatile and capable of facilitating a wider range of effects. The DVD that comes with the wallet includes a variety of strong effects. The F1 Nitro is a fast and easy way to perform Card to Wallet. It also includes a DVD teaching strong effects. I have used both as an every day wallet. The F1Nitro does not have a traditional design to hold your bills but is able to keep them secure. Good luck with your decision you can't go wrong either way.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
I would like to have some pointers on this also. The two effects I want to use it for are:
Darwin Ortiz - The Dream Card
As a Ambitious Card finale (to envelop perhaps)

I am not affraid to palm cards in order to achieve the desired effect. What Wallet would you recommend me and why?
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
Hi, I would also like to ask as well if any of the above mentioned wallets can be used as daily wallet?Preferably with a small pouch that holds coins. I have been told that some wallets have limited slots and can't be used to store credit cards, business cards etc. Thanks.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I use my Outlaw Showdown wallet as an every day wallet and it holds up great. It's about a year and a half old. I'm not a fan of carrying the wallet in my back pocket though because wallets usually get destroyed there after some time. I'm not sure the Outlaw would hold up to that kind of daily abuse. Instead I either carry mine in a coat pocket, front pocket or my equavelant of a fanny pack (most of the time), for lack of a better term.

whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
The Infinity Wallet can definitely be used as a daily wallet. The F1 Nitro lacks a traditional place to hold bills, but it can be made to work. Between the two the Infinity Wallet is a better everyday wallet in my opinion. It also is able to facilitate more effects.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
As much as I love the Aleph Wallet, I do not recommend it as a daily carry. Too small, and not enough usable space.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
There are just so many wallets out there. Kind of curious as to what effects you are wanting to do with it. Another great wallet IMO is Peter Nardi's stealth wallet. Which has many uses. I think he even came out with a upgraded version of it as well. You may want to look into.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
At the moment really just for card to wallet.
But I would like a wallet than can achieve other effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wallet recommendation's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL