The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Viral Video Challenge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Everyday people post videos, but very few of them catch on. After studying viral videos, I entered into a contest with 15 professional performers. The challenge was to shoot a new video, place it on Youtube, and the video with the most hits on March 30th would win.

I created a 32 second video that has a quick bit, a request to sign up on my Facebook FanPage and an incentive for doing so. I put it on Youtube Friday Feb. 3 in the evening. Then I started promoting it. The first day I got 180 hits. The second day, it had increased to 500. It now sits around 16,300 hits in less than a week - and I am asking for your help!

The video can be found at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhy6hUudNtI

If you could take 32 seconds to watch it I'd appreciate the hit. If you'd like it and share it with your friends, and ask them to share it with their friends, I'd be thrilled. I want to see how far we can take this before the contest ends in March. So help me out and I'll be happy to share what I learn about getting exposure on Youtube!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Viral Video Challenge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL