The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » PredictionTech by Gerard Grey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
https://sites.google.com/site/predictiontech/

My friend Gerard Grey released some time ago one GREAT piece of organic mentalism using your Android Smartphone.

A named or peeked playing card, or other piece of information, appears in pictorial format as your phone's wallpaper.
Your participant can unlock your phone his/herself to see the predicted picture.

A named or peeked playing card, or other piece of information, appears on their phone or computer screen, which you do not touch after learning the info.
All they need do is pick up their own phone (set face-down to delay the effect's payoff), or lift the lid on their laptop, or turn on their desktop monitor, to see the prediction staring them in the face.

They never see your phone, and this does not require an accomplice.

The price is very good and purchasers will receive free lifetime updates, consisting of additional functionality, bonus effects and ideas, etc
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
maxpax
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
120 Posts

Profile of maxpax
I don't think I understand the effect. You basically make their screensaver turn into your prediction/their choice? Do you tamper with their phone before they get the screensaver? Maybe you could give an example of an effect you could perform ?
GDGrey
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of GDGrey
Hi Maxpax. Sorry, perhaps I should clear that issue up on my page. Thanks for pointing it out.

You "tamper" with their own phone only to the extent of calling up a page on the Web. Lay the phone face down and you do not have to touch it again. My favourite current effect is asking the person to "take a mental trip" in a time machine, and thus soliciting a year off them. They may turn their phone over themself to see the Wikipedia page for that year (and its attendant fact file) staring them in the face. But the effect is not limited to Wikipedia; you could call any Web page you like.

The other effect is designed for "flight mode", areas of no Internet signal or other situations where you and your interlocutor cannot get online. A sneaky way to change your wallpaper into any image you want. But said images must be on your phone to start with, naturally, so it is like an i***x type effect.
PredictionTech and other apps for Android smartphones: http://kernow.me/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » PredictionTech by Gerard Grey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL