We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Summoning a demon-are there methods in print? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JudgeBean
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of JudgeBean
Midnight333

You can pattern the golem effect after a strange web site that shows how to make a "real" golem.

"How to create a golem from the comforts of your own home."
http://golem.plush.org/

Also do a Google search on "servitors".

Judge Bean
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Okay, Zack, you've got me curious. I didn't think anybody had found a reliable method outside of a flame thrower, which sort of spoils the effect, by the way. Don't ask me how I know this.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I'm sure some methods exist. Would love to hear yours, Zack!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
470 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello Hackmonkey,

In my Black Book 2 there are a couple of genuine ceremonies for raising a spirit and a demon taken from ancient texts.

In 'Ghost Illusion' there is a method I used for raising a pretty terrifying demon. We used it in our haunted house.

If you email me I will send you an extract (by email) from Black Book 2 with the ceremonies in it.

It should provide you with some good background information.

Regards,

Black Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Charles Cameron had a method of making a clay golem move in one of his books. If one has access to those, then the method is there. It is not for impromptu work, one needs to be seated and it can get messy, but, like the man says, "we must suffer for our ART!"

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Thanks, Judge Bean. I've actually studied many books on the subject of calling spirits. Believe it or not, I actually tried one.

What I say next is the absolute truth, no effect, no gimmick. It was I and two others. We did the ceremony to charge an amulet. At the hight of the ritual the amulet, which was hanging from a mirror across the room, levitated three inches off the surface of the mirror, then *klacked* against the mirror as it fell. All three of us stopped, and look at each other.

Then the guy on the end said did you see that? And we both confirmed the same thing, that it had indeed moved. True story. Be careful what you play with. Truth is stranger then fiction.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
OK Midnight???..........HackMonkey, The most realistic "Conjouring A Demon" effect I have found to date is an effect by the bizarre genius, Ed Solomon aka DeNomolos. The effect is called "The Littlest Demon" & it can be found at the DragonSkull bizarre magick website (link below) in the "Secret Passages" section. I am providing a link only to the main page, because many secrets are revealed in the "Secret Passage" section, which you need a password to get into, but I trust you'll figure everything out. To anyone else interested, the demon in this effect looks so real you will not believe your eyes.....every time I see it I get chills down my spine repeatedly!!! I am currently making one for myself, it will take some work on your part, but the end result is soooo real and horrifying, you will not be dissapointed. Be very careful who you show this to, cuzz like mentioned thru out this whole thread "demon conjouring" for most people is a very sensitive subject, you wouldn't want to be smited and killed by some ignorant born again bible slinger, would you? Be sure to know your audience. One more thing HackMonkey please promice me not to include "The Littlest Demon" in a standard magic show! That would be the biggest mistake for this or any demon effect. Present it with a story & make it a big deal, cuzz creating a demon IS! You could say it is part of a grand ritual you've been practicing found in an old lost satanic tome by Aleister Crowley ect. etc. use your imagination, but please keep it real! & present it in a bizarre fasion! Like you said maybe as part of a seance. Enjoy!

-- Krossbearer

http://www.dragonskull.co.uk/main_map.htm
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
bloodyjack
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle WA
343 Posts

Profile of bloodyjack
If you want to do Ed Solomons routine and don't want to make your own go here
http://www.arlenstudio.com/
and get a "creature"
"sir i sent you half the kidne i took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece i fried and ate it was very nise i may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer"
RBerteig
View Profile
Regular user
Monrovia, California
146 Posts

Profile of RBerteig
Cliff, you will be the death of me one day...

Hmm. Visualize an Altoids Tin. Open the lid. Make a few passes and have the nest of mints erupt in tenticles. I like the image. Curiously Strong indeed. Now I just need a reason for some non-white mints, and a reliable....... incantation.
Ross Berteig
Wizards in my Parlor
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
How about "Halitosis disruptum est!"

:))

Just a thought for the more humorously inclined bizarrists.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Re: "Visualize an Altoids Tin. Open the lid. Make a few passes and have the nest of mints erupt in tenticles. I like the image. "

Ah... lovely. nice excuse to cut up a tin and see if there are some jelly or laytex squid available Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Summoning a demon-are there methods in print? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL