The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Christian and Katalina in Indianapolis (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Suppo
View Profile
Regular user
Indianapolis
101 Posts

Profile of Suppo
I ran across an online ad to see a couple who are performing a mentalism based magic show in the Hilton Hotel in downtown Indy entitled Mind Tripping. Tickets were neither expensive nor cheap so I took the chance and took my girl. I have never heard of them but that meant little. The are both Army Vets, I assume retired but not too long ago.

The show was very well structured with a good working idea of mentalism provided up front. The routines were varied and engaging both in pacing, humor, and group involvement. Christian is a very strong close-up magician beyond the mentalism but together they are brilliant and very, very funny. The show was very much worth the cost of admission and I hope they continue to have sell outs for the remainder of their time here in Indy.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I too have heard only great things about their Indy show. I actually tried to catch their show at the Hilton when I was in the area before the holidays but it was dark and on the day I was hoping to attend I because sick on top of it, so I'm still wanting to see it, maybe this Spring when I'm back in the area.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I saw them at Winter Carnival a couple of years ago. They are very good and very entertaining.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I've seen them twice. Both times, they thoroughly rocked.

Christian Painter's book of close-up mentalism, Protoplasm, is also well worth reading.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Thanks for the kind words everyone. We have had a blast performing and currently have surpassed 150 shows at this venue.
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Christian and Katalina in Indianapolis (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL