The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 3 COINS 4 YOUR THOUGHTS by Paul Voodini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
A lovely simple multi-tiered reading system, totally void of the I-Ching as Paul says and adaptable.
If you are a reader or want a way of doing reading with coins ... nearly straight out of the box than a fiver is nothing for this.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This is a real gem epeccialy for me I love it.As I mentioned before I am a big fan of Paul's work anything he puts out is gold.
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
Absolutely love this. As coin magic was my main passion, before getting into mentalism, this is right up my alley. it is simple, thurogh, and very well structured. Paul, Iain, and Luke have worked together to make an amazing system. Will definitely be putting this to work.
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
TJ, could you elaborate, (or Paul, Iain or Luke) was this conceived by three people?

Were those three people sat in a pub by any chance?

Was it a pub called 'Walker's of Whitehall'?

Just interested, thinking I might have left to catch my coach a little early Smile

I will be picking this up as soon as I have some spare funds as it would be a perfect second piece after my opener.

Asher
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
No sir. This is Paul's work, but he appropriately gives thanks to Iain and Luke for advice and inspiration. I apologise for the confusion.
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
That's cool, just that I was in the pub with those same 3 people at Iain's reader's meeting.

Will pick this up ASAP.

Paul is not only very knowledgeable he also used to be a Mod (way cool!) Smile

Asher
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-02-24 13:51, SubconsciousSymbols wrote:

Paul is not only very knowledgeable he also used to be a Mod (way cool!) Smile

;)
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18262 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah, its all paul's voo-do'ing (see what I did there?).. I just read it, and had a couple of brain-farts and shared them with paul...

I have a theory about doing a different version where you don't see any of the coins...which I shall test out with paul next week, in the boozer...and yes, I KNOW it's over-egging what is already a simple and clean system...its for fun...
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-02-24 17:23, IAIN wrote:
in the boozer

The boozer. I like that. Will there be girls? Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18262 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Always...
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Just picked this up from Paul's site. What an interesting, off beat way to give a reading. I think your sitter will really like this, as well. It is a system they will not have seen before, lending it an air of mystery. You will be perceived as a reader who can interpret just about anything. The readings can go as deep as you'd like but if you only have a few minutes, this will work perfectly. I also like the giveaway idea at the end. Makes the experience extra special

I look forward to trying this out
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the kind words! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3529 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I just downloaded this. Very fun! Gives me great inspiration for a bit of impromptu entertainment.
KJ
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-03-15 04:04, 1KJ wrote:
I just downloaded this. Very fun! Gives me great inspiration for a bit of impromptu entertainment.
KJ

Thank you! Nice to see this reading system still finding favour! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 3 COINS 4 YOUR THOUGHTS by Paul Voodini (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL