The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amirism Vol. 1 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
50 Posts

Profile of John Locke
Amirism Vol 1 offers guidance to mentalists (particularly aspiring ones) in the process of performing. For example, in a piece titled I Need Your Energy, as the title suggests, there is guidance not just on handling and substituting coins, but on handling and involving the audience.

Although Applause Guaranteed is an effect which uses simple card sleights, it is the premise, presentation and motivations for action which produce the mystery.

In another effect, one participant is cued by a clever move to intuit a selection made by another member of the audience. This is an effect which is easy to do and I plan to use it in impromptu situations.

A more sustained mind-reading effect is included in which written thoughts of audience members are ‘intuited’. Here, the staging, presentation and methodology blend together to demonstrate a method of combining features which are so important in mentalism presentation.

Thanks Pablo for sending me a copy of this manuscript. You have put a lot of thought into it and I will enjoy reading it again. I’m sure others will as well.

John
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks a lot Nefesch, Rob and John for your sincere words on Amirism Vol 1

Some weeks ago I sent an extra idea in video format, an alternative version of IPD (Ran Pink´s IPD 2.0) that works beautifully, just as the original.
Any question regarding this material you can contact me thru email.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Money is short?
Amirism Vol 1 on Crazy Week!

50% off just for 1 week.

More info HERE

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Just yesterday I used "IPD" (Impromptu P**k Device") with great success. Simple and effective.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
One more day: Amirism Vol 1 on Crazy Week!

50% off until tomorrow

Do you want a new technique for p**k cards?
A direct and bold approach to Tervil?
Get a guaranteed applause?
and more!

More info HERE

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
TheNinja
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of TheNinja
I only discovered Pablo today via Lybrary.
Is Pareidolia Thoughts anything like his other ebooks?
I'm not interested in playing cards or ESP cards, only mentalism, which might include business cards.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2012-08-29 22:40, TheNinja wrote:
I only discovered Pablo today via Lybrary.
Is Pareidolia Thoughts anything like his other ebooks?
I'm not interested in playing cards or ESP cards, only mentalism, which might include business cards.

Hi TheNinja.

Pareidolia Thoughts is published as a single eBook and also on my eBook Amirim Vol 2 .

If you are interested you can contact me privately or check my site.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
Hi guys,

I'm just a new guy in Mentalism but Pablo's Amirism Vol 1 is fanstactic, another good ebook for beginners ! All of his effects in this ebook are very easy to find props ( I really like this because in Vietnam, I can't find manila envelopes or some other things for mentalism except blank cards). I really like the IDP because it works perfectly with my billet act all the time. It's very casual, invisible but POWERFUL. I mostly perform with cards so Participant as Momentary Mindreader is the next favorite effect of mine. This routine is very easy to do but very powerful to make people shock. I will definately perform this effect all the time. Overall, all of Pablo's stuffs are amazing, practical, easy but powerful and awesome. If I can give this ebook a score, I will mark it: 9.8/10 Smile Nice job Pablo, I hope you will publish more awesome stuffs like this.

Kenny
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-05-13 21:34, Angel1998 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm just a new guy in Mentalism but Pablo's Amirism Vol 1 is fanstactic, another good ebook for beginners ! All of his effects in this ebook are very easy to find props ( I really like this because in Vietnam, I can't find manila envelopes or some other things for mentalism except blank cards). I really like the IDP because it works perfectly with my billet act all the time. It's very casual, invisible but POWERFUL. I mostly perform with cards so Participant as Momentary Mindreader is the next favorite effect of mine. This routine is very easy to do but very powerful to make people shock. I will definately perform this effect all the time. Overall, all of Pablo's stuffs are amazing, practical, easy but powerful and awesome. If I can give this ebook a score, I will mark it: 9.8/10 Smile Nice job Pablo, I hope you will publish more awesome stuffs like this.

Kenny

Thanks a lot Kenny for your words. Working and simple material for the serious performer.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amirism Vol. 1 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL