We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bill Goldman's Mental Yarn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Any reviews of this trick. I heard it is fantastic and a reputation maker...--David
Brandon
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
130 Posts

Profile of Brandon
Extremely powerful--in my arsenal. It has many applications, I use it all the time.

For the price--you absolutely cannot go wrong.

Brandon
vratkins
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans USA
151 Posts

Profile of vratkins
Before buying, check out this thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&10
You might want to know that it's not original with Mr. Goldman. Bill Goldman never claimed originality, and did not know who the inventor was. (This was explained in the instructions). Others wiser than me have credited Ned Rutledge. (Published as "Who's minding the Store" see the above thread). It seems a lot of people published their own variations of this. It's still a good effect. I paid $10 for it. I wish some of the money went to Ned.
Regards,
Victor
cubreporter
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
68 Posts

Profile of cubreporter
Almost anything by Bill is great. No, he did not invent it, but after much research, put it out. It is excellent, but think of other ways to use it. It has many applications (pre show???? Perfect!)
I am whatever I am to you.
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Hello !

There are many thread on this subject so I am asking in all of them Smile

I never heard of this effect before but after reading these post, I know I will buy this trick/effect but now I am confuse and hesitate between "Mental Yarn" and "Psychic Vision"(easier for me to get) !
Does someone know the difference between these 2?

Thanks again,
Nicolas
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Mental Yarn, based on an idea by Ned Rutledge, gave me one of those gosh-wow experiences when Bill did it to me at a lecture at Magic, Inc several years ago.

It's an effect with two lists of words or short descriptions and can have different answers, depending on one variable.

Dennis DeBondt has one of the two lists printed on the back of his business cards and has used it to great effect in some pretty challenging situations.

Highly recommended.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bill Goldman's Mental Yarn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL