The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic theme music and easy effects for a high school band to perform?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TomBaker
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of TomBaker
Just found out last night that my son's high school band is doing a "magic theme" half time show at football games, etc. next year. My wife, a music major and big help to the band director, has several ideas for the music and I have a few ideas for magic effects the band members (color guard at least) to do....but would like to hear any and all ideas for more...both music and magic that would work outdoors, at night under the lights, and be easy for high school kids to do.

Any thoughts and ideas will be very appreciated!!

THANKS!!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm not sure if you're looking for music that's mysterious or spooky, or rather popular songs with a magical theme (which would be more my choice, probably). If the latter, I'd suggest the Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra," and for a grand effect with a male solo magician, Heart's "Magic Man."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic theme music and easy effects for a high school band to perform?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL